Get well soon Stevie :)

·
Registered
19,838 Posts
Yeah, get well soon Stevie! :D

·
Registered
4,941 Posts
Thanks guys and girls, I'm stuck in a hospital bed awaiting test results after another heart attack. That's 3 in 4 months, not bad eh :( Thanks again for all the good wishes, I'll hopefully be back to as close to normal as I'm able to get, soon.

·
Registered
83,930 Posts
Take it easy mate and get well soon :)

·
Registered
19,084 Posts
SteviedTT said:
Thanks guys and girls, I'm stuck in a hospital bed awaiting test results after another heart attack. That's 3 in 4 months, not bad eh :( Thanks again for all the good wishes, I'll hopefully be back to as close to normal as I'm able to get, soon.
if you dont get better soon..........i'll send Wak over to reprog ya ecu (heart) and also map it so you can do 5 million pushups in 35 seconds while counting Goldfish going round in a bowl............bob bob bob bob bob bob bob
and if you really dont get well soon i will get Antcole to pop over and read you a bedtime story about earth worms and bluetits.

·
Registered
6,510 Posts
Gazzer said:
if you dont get better soon..........i'll send Wak over to reprog ya ecu (heart) and also map it so you can do 5 million pushups in 35 seconds while counting Goldfish going round in a bowl............bob bob bob bob bob bob bob
and if you really dont get well soon i will get Antcole to pop over and read you a bedtime story about earth worms and bluetits.
Perhaps Stevie would improve if he took some of the stuff your on Gaz :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
Perhaps Stevie would improve if he took some of the stuff your on Gaz :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]
Classic haha

1 - 20 of 32 Posts