Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
STOLEN. Mk1 Audi TT. FA02TXX. Dark Blue.

This was taken from my home in Nottingham today, 25th August 2012 between 9:30 am and 5:30 pm.
My house was burgled and the keys taken from within.

Please, anyone with any information, drop me a PM.

Cheers,

Brett.

·
Registered
4,009 Posts
Oh mate, im sorry to hear this.

I hope everything works out for you.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Vauxhall Thru & Thru said:
STOLEN. Mk1 Audi TT. FA02TXX. Dark Blue.

This was taken from my home in Nottingham today, 25th August 2011 between 9:30 am and 5:30 pm.
My house was burgled and the keys taken from within.

Please, anyone with any information, drop me a PM.

Cheers,

Brett.
really sorry to hear this, but don't you mean 2012?

·
Registered
340 Posts
I'm sorry to hear this, and hope it is recovered by the Police without any damage.

For everyone else, MrBazUK recently found a GPS tracking solution for £49 if you are worried about similar happening to you. Thread here.

·
Registered
83,926 Posts
Gutted for you mate hope you get it back undamaged

·
Registered
5,856 Posts
Sorry to hear this, hope they find the car and the thieves and rip them to shreds.

Maybe post a pic up, they might have changed the plates. Any distinguishing features?

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
You just got it :(

Any cameras about to track it with? Not just traffic ones but shops etc film outside their premise.. Go ask because I bet the plods won't. Also sad to say this, but you sometimes get a return visit a couple of weeks down the line as they know the insurance will have replaced the TV, Computer etc with new items, so don't go rushing out straight away to replace everything, hopefully they just took the car to haul away what ever they took :( I would chop a hand off repeated offenders,.. Thriving scum.

·
Registered
13,044 Posts
Brendanb86 said:
Sorry to hear this, hope they find the car and the thieves and rip them to shreds.
Maybe post a pic up, they might have changed the plates. Any distinguishing features?
+1

A dark blue Mk1 225 Coupe, de-badged twin exhaust with a V6 rear diffuser. Pre Aero wipers? Possibly on an 02 plate.
I'll look out in case it comes South.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
any news on this at all bud?

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Charlesuk said:
any news on this at all bud?
The Police have been looking, but no signs of the car yet. They haven't given up hope that it will turn up at some point.
Apparently the number plate hasn't been picked up on any cameras... which probably means that they've changed the plates.
Spent the last day gathering documentation and contacting insurance company/DVLA etc.

Thanks for all the kind messages. I'll keep you updated with any progress.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
So over two weeks go by without a sign. Then, today - on the day the insurance company were due to pay out on a full settlement - the car was found! It's been recovered to a local garage, having been chased down on false plates last night. No idea what state it's in, waiting on CSI to do their thing so I can go and have a look!

1 - 20 of 72 Posts