Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need I say anymore what a fantastic performance from the swans today with new signing michu scoreing 2 goals nathan dyer scoring 2 goals and amazing sinclair with 1 aswell!! Well done lads!!

·
Registered
4,015 Posts
Good start for the Swans. Great start for WBA beating the Red Shitttttttte. Come on you Toffee boys on Monday night just hope we can kick Utds ass :p

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hilly10 said:
Good start for the Swans. Great start for WBA beating the Red Shitttttttte. Come on you Toffee boys on Monday night just hope we can kick Utds ass :p
I just hope the swans keep it up I think michu is going to be a hell of a player!!

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
Danny1 said:
Wallsendmag said:
Danny1 said:
Good win v a bad team :p

Indeed!! come on the TOON!
Good start for Swansea indeed, bit lucky by the Toon mind, a carpenters chisel away from a tonking!!!!! :lol: :wink:

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
When the QPR-Swansea score came over the tannoy at Upton Park, priceless moment for Rob Green, shame he was not there to hear the abuse...................oops forgot he left for the riches of QPR, at least we don't have to keep sticking up for him anymore about his f**k up against the USA :p

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
CWM3 said:
When the QPR-Swansea score came over the tannoy at Upton Park, priceless moment for Rob Green, shame he was not there to hear the abuse...................oops forgot he left for the riches of QPR, at least we don't have to keep sticking up for him anymore about his f**k up against the USA :p
daybeu and got trashed not a good way to show your manager what your good at :lol:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Great result! Laudrup is a class act and according to the lads he's still got a great touch and sprays the ball all over the park with ease!

How can hey not learn from him!

If we can sign Hernandez and Ki we'll be well placed for good season!

Wasn't that long ago I was standing on the north bank watching the Swans, we've come so far under Huw he really is a chairman who loves he team

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Mikee66 said:
Great result! Laudrup is a class act and according to the lads he's still got a great touch and sprays the ball all over the park with ease!

Wasn't that long ago I was standing on the north bank watching the Swans, we've come so far under Huw he really is a chairman who loves he team
Yeah I think laudrup will push on and have better success this season I think if Sinclair stays and we have a great midfield dyer michu Sinclair ect we have a good chance this season I think :p

·
Registered
48 Posts
staners1 said:
Mikee66 said:

Yeah I think laudrup will push on and have better success this season I think if Sinclair stays and we have a great midfield dyer michu Sinclair ect we have a good chance this season I think :p
I think it's inevitable that Sinclair is leaving and whilst he's good I think Routladge is as good and plays his heart out every game.

Hernandez is the main man tho!

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Mikee66 said:
staners1 said:
Mikee66 said:

I think it's inevitable that Sinclair is leaving and whilst he's good I think Routladge is as good and plays his heart out every game.

Hernandez is the main man tho!
Not sure I can agree with you that routledge is as good as sinclair mate . As much as all the Swansea players are great!

·
Registered
48 Posts
staners1 said:
Not sure I can agree with you that routledge is as good as sinclair mate . As much as all the Swansea players are great!
Sinclair has more flair but and tricks but he doesn't work as hard as routs, Whenever Routs is in the team he gives 110%.

Academic now as the swep have said that we've agreed to listen to offers from Man city.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
staners1 said:
Wallsendmag said:
Wayne Routledge ? You have to be joking .
He's not that bad lol :)
Can't beleive I've missed this :eek: , Routs probably has his best game in a Swans shirt Saturday, Sinclair to Man City for 5 million done great for us but for 5 million " get in the TT son I will take you there myself " :p We played with a far more direct style Saturday and created chances and took them, new players settled in quickly, plenty of possesion last season but possesion doesn't win you games. Big game again Saturday as is every game in the Premier League, West Ham at The Liberty. Great start after a few rumblings in the club that Laudrup wasnt settling in well and players getting frustrated with him, he certaily shut the doubter's up and long may it continue [smiley=gossip.gif]

·
Registered
48 Posts
Maybe he's just getting the chance now he never had under Brendan (who wasn't renown for his plan b's)

West ham is gonna be a difficult game. they are a big side with some real quality in there.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts