Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a friends daughter coming to see my 2001 TT Roadster tomorrow and she not sure if she likes the Baseball leather.

What do you all think the chances of swapping it with someone for black leather if she decided she only wanted car if leather was different?

I personally dont mind the baseball but know its not to everyones taste. Just if she really loved car would not want to lose the sale.

I think she mad, car only done 33K and is pretty much perfect. But she sort of person who will buy 100k mile car cos it got a different colour interior

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
i should think there was EVERY chance in the world
Baseball is luverley, but i have a coupe no good to you but i bet there is more than a few that will :roll: :roll:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the replies, I think she will be mad to want to swap but at least I know now that there is a good chance she can get another colour. Now I just got to sell her the car!!!!

If she buys this I have seen an 03 TTR with rear damage at a salvage auction I use so I will just buy that.

Would have swapped that leather but it is only the half leather

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
If its black baseball i will swap with you. :)

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No it brown baseball.

I will see if she wants car tomorrow. If she does and wants black leather then I will tell her to contact whoever on the forum. As once I sold car I do not want to get involved in swapping interiors. I still think she should leave as is because increases the value of the car

Alan

·
Registered
768 Posts
not sure if she likes the Baseball leather.
simple - buy her a handbag and shoes in the same colour!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.