Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got given reg YC08 KXA so changed it as didnt want my car also telling me I am a cock!

·
Registered
482 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol:

The old number plate lottery stikes again.
A mate of mine has had ****BJU previously :oops: :oops:
He was livid when it was pointed out to him. It didn't dawn on him until somebody else spotted it. He got around it by changing his car :roll:

I think I've got away with mine. T-1 for me :p :p

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry I'll explain

I pick the car up on Weds, and the Dealer just told me the reg, which had a look of Cock about it.

I've got it changed thank goodness!

Cheers

·
Registered
482 Posts
Fecking feckers :x :x

Dealer has just called me with the bad news....
Delivery company couldn't get a transporter for the delaerships cars, so my car is still at the distribution centre :(
They won't get it to Monday and due to work commitments I can't collect it until Next week :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'm back to T-7 :roll:

·
Registered
262 Posts
Hope pickup goes smoothly..... :p :p

·
Registered
162 Posts
Martin L said:
Fecking feckers :x :x

Dealer has just called me with the bad news....
Delivery company couldn't get a transporter for the delaerships cars, so my car is still at the distribution centre :(
They won't get it to Monday and due to work commitments I can't collect it until Next week :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'm back to T-7 :roll:
Well well well - fancy meeting you here :lol: .

Aiden said hello yet? :lol:

·
Registered
379 Posts
LOL The number plate lottery, as you say.

I always remember when my Dad got his new company about 15 years ago:

N771 CUM

It was class driving through town and seeing all the chavs stopping and pointing as if it was the highlight of their day. :)

G

·
Our current Audi ends with KYJ, ... not exactly the best. :?

I think I will end up with a FN / FL - as seems to be our area code.
Most TTs around here have that at the start anyway. :roll:

·
Registered
229 Posts
Red, Where are you? my local cars are FE,FN etc as there registered by the Nottingham DVLA ( F = Forest )

My current TT was from Coventry ( Birmingham DVLA beginning B ) The first reg number I got was BJ :oops: I managed to get BK instead. (Burger King ) :D

It all depends where your dealer gets the car registered, the wifes new Vauxhall Twin Top was from Leicester but was registered using Birmingham, so its a BV ( Beaver ?) [smiley=gorgeous.gif]

G

·
craig225 said:
Red, Where are you? my local cars are FE,FN etc as there registered by the Nottingham DVLA ( F = Forest )

My current TT was from Coventry ( Birmingham DVLA beginning B ) The first reg number I got was BJ :oops: I managed to get BK instead. (Burger King ) :D

It all depends where your dealer gets the car registered, the wifes new Vauxhall Twin Top was from Leicester but was registered using Birmingham, so its a BV ( Beaver ?) [smiley=gorgeous.gif]
Craig, live in Ilkeston, 8 miles from Derby, 8 miles from Nottm.
My dealer is Derby though.
Not sure where my dealer gets them registered, but there is a huge DVLA office just off J26 / M1.

Not bothered what I can TBH, as long as its not BJ, CUM, BOF, COK, BUM etc etc :roll:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.