Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,674 Posts
yeah, been away a couple of months now. I did enquire with admin and he's taking a back seat for the time being :?

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
I saw T3RBO a couple of weeks ago when he gave me a hand to fit the Brembos, he's OK but in the process of moving too so I'm not sure how good the new flats internet links are I know he was still waiting for a Sky van to turn up to connect him up. I'll drop him a note and tell him your asking after him.

·
Super Moderator
24,444 Posts
Hi guys, thanks for the thoughts :)

Had a nightmare of a few months... bad relationship, been very ill, left homeless, then living at my sisters and the turbo blew on my car. Things starting to get a bit better so will hopefully be back to normal soon.

·
Administrator
2001 Amulet Red 225 coupe.Owned from new as well as a Nurburg VXR & an XR3, all from new.
95,337 Posts
Hi T3RBO, Hope things continue to improve rapidly. All the Best. [smiley=dude.gif]
Hoggy. :D

·
Premium Member
20,317 Posts
T3RBO said:

Had a nightmare of a few months... bad relationship, been very ill, left homeless, then living at my sisters and the turbo blew on my car. Things starting to get a bit better so will hopefully be back to normal soon.
Good to see you on here again Robb :)

·
Registered
31,647 Posts
T3RBO said:

Welcome back Robb :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts