Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just want to say thank you for the springs :) and glad I could help with the airbag light and the secondary air pipe
Also nice to meet you and yes the Magnex did it for me :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
gt russell said:
Just want to say thank you for the springs :) and glad I could help with the airbag light and the secondary air pipe
Also nice to meet you and yes the Magnex did it for me :lol: :lol: :lol:
Your welcome russell :wink:
Thanks for the help with the airbag and pipe :) [smiley=cheers.gif]

yes the Magnex.. is the way forward ... :wink: sounds fantastic and looks to match [smiley=sweetheart.gif]

I actually started up the r1 today aswell :eek: my back hurts just sitting on it
:cry: the sound of the akrapovic cans.... make me want to go out on it :eek: i must resist :lol: :lol: :roll:

Cheers russell :wink:

Tom. :)

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You got a top motor there mate
Yes I still got bikes in my blood and it gets me every time I here a big bike getting thrashed, there no comparisom between the TT and the speed of a Bike is there ??
I wish I still had my CBR :( it was black and red just like a whaors underwear :p

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
I wish I still had my CBR it was black and red just like a whaors underwear
:lol: :lol:
You got a top motor there mate
Thank russell :p

I still love a standard TT, your TT looked lovely in silver and was quiet as a mouse. :D
all you need to do now, is get those engine plastics back on and you wont be able to hear it at all :lol: :lol: :wink:

Tom. :)

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I used Vag-Com but his light was on because he took out one of the seats withuot discnecting the battery wich threw a fault

If it just came on like mine did and ~I could'nt clear the fault I had to buy a new airbag ECU and then get it coded to the car

where abouts are you ? if your not too far away mabee you could pop down and il hav a go :wink:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.