Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Serendipitous said:
Had a very very long day with full major service to my Roadster by Dean and then re-map by Wak.
Money saving meticulous diagnostics and attention to detail as ever.

Thanks Wak
Thanks Dean
I'm due a major service in a few hundred miles... How much did 4Rings charge and what was done?

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
wazman999 said:
Serendipitous said:
Had a very very long day with full major service to my Roadster by Dean and then re-map by Wak.
Money saving meticulous diagnostics and attention to detail as ever.

Thanks Wak
Thanks Dean
I'm due a major service in a few hundred miles... How much did 4Rings charge and what was done?
You can get a quote from 4 rings for a major service.

I had major service but with the addition of stat, cam gasket, discs and pads, clutch switch, Haldex and re map by Wak.

The car is not only worked on by enthusiasts but by people with very deep knowledge - and it shows.

In my book it's about attention to detail, which saves money in the long term.

EG - If you went to most Indies, a Vagcom scan could show a prob with the N75, Maf and other items - they would then tell you to change them all because they are showing as 'faulty.'

Wak is attentive and skilled enough to know that half the time this is bullshit because A fault one component can lead to the miss-diagnosis of it's knock on effect to other components which show up as needing replacement - as was the case with me.

You pay for knowledge, skill and integrity.

I wouldn't have my car serviced or tuned now by anyone other than Wak and Dean.

Hope my thoughts help.

PS - what Wak doesn't know about tuning probably isn't worth knowing!!!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts