Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys just wanted to let you know how pleased i am with the service and work done by Justin and the guys at the ttshop.they fitted a new helix clutch set up supplied by me along with a new slave cylinder as the old one had been leaking inside the box!lets just say the clutch drive plate was a liitle worn which would explain my launching problems at the pod in january!

i also had a full set of superpro bushes fitted throughout the chassis which replace the standard rubber bushes,this is a superb upgrade and completely transforms the ride qualty and handling!the car feels so much more planted now and turn in is so much more direct and along with my new pilot sport 3's fitted the grip is much better.i have seen comments from a few people on various forums that these bushes turn your car into a boneshaker and this is simply not the case :?
thanks TTSHOP :D

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi Caney,

Good to see you got a good service at the TT shop, I got my cam belt done there a few weeks back and have to agree the service and attention to detail that all of the staff there offer is second to none!

Gregg

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.