Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A cruise taking in 4 counties, with 3 stops, in 2 countries and on 1 date - Saturday 22nd September, that takes us around the River Severn.

We'll be meeting at 10.30 at Aspects Leisure Park (http://www.aspects-leisure.co.uk/find-us) and heading from there up the A38 (the route to Gloucester before the M5 was thought of). We'll stop off for lunch in Gloucester (http://www.vintageinn.co.uk/thebumblebe ... er/findus/) before crossing the river and heading off into the Forest of Dean. After a cruise through the Forest, we'll carry on down the Wye valley to Tintern where the famous abbey is for our last stop. From there we're bound for Chepstow and the 'old' Severn Bridge to take us back across the river and back to England and Aspects.

We'll publish the route to those interested beforehand with approximate timings for those who just want to join for a leg or 2 or the circuit.

I'll book a table at the pub for about 12.30 so any Gloucester bods can join us there if they want.

1. TT K8 + Howard
2. Zebedee - Lin and Darren
3. Guzzi - Norm and Jackie
4. Rocketr - Richard
5. Madmark - Mark and Jackie
6. Redtoy - not available
7. Paulc1
8. TT RS - if not working

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great - look forward to seeing you both then - if not before!

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You're on list Norm!

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Gary,

Be good to have you along if you're not in Cornwall - but if you are have a great time! [smiley=sunny.gif]

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
madmark said:
Hi Kate,
Add us to the list :)

Cheers Mark & Jackie
You're on the list Mark! Will make sure we go through Speechouse for Jackie :wink:

·
Registered
220 Posts
Sounds wonderful Kate, but unfortunately we're away that weekend. Hope you have a good time x

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
No worries Dawn - have a good weekend.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hi Kate,sounds ace but busy on that day.Hope to see you all at Castle Combe in October. :) Jacko......

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yes, we'll be at the combe next month.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hi Richard,

I think on reflection the forest pub will be too far to get to for lunch, so I'm going to book at the Bumble Bee in Waterwells for about 12.30. I reckon we'll be there until about 2pm.

Hope you can still make it.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts