Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
19,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
don't know how folks feel about it as a topic, but lets put peeps that are bad on here on the naughty step for being rude dumb or just a knob. this could be another today i did topic but for planks.

so who is first on the step? and no dont say you Gazz derrrrr so predictable

·
Registered
19,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gazzer wrote:
blackpoolfc wrote:
wja96 wrote:
If the fire extinguisher had hit someone the body armour wouldn't have been any use at all. Most of the purpose for wearing it appears to be intimidation. There is no requirement for that level of PPE to be so routinely deployed.

yes it would have killed them

as far as no req for amount of kit its not dixon of dock green any more
bud dont get stroppy.........don't forget he pays you wages aslso and yes that is a pi55 take comment lol

get back on the naughty step

fuck fuck fuck..........ok its me on the step!!!!!

·
Registered
19,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
blackpoolfc said:
or ill use my magic wand or marker on you take your pick
hey bud, am afriad pricks are country wide and in your job will meet a new bunch every day i am sure......rhino skin our uk cops have. still a northern footing monkey but me wuvs you bud xxx

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
Gazzer said:
blackpoolfc said:
hey bud, am afriad pricks are country wide and in your job will meet a new bunch every day i am sure......rhino skin our uk cops have. still a northern footing monkey but me wuvs you bud xxx
is you shandy going flat or is there not enough lemonade in it ?

·
Registered
19,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
blackpoolfc said:
Gazzer said:
blackpoolfc said:
is you shandy going flat or is there not enough lemonade in it ?
hark at him is you shandy???? pot kettle lol

·
Registered
6,510 Posts
Gazzer said:
I think that we come into contact with a few on this forum (pricks) without even stepping outside especially after reading some of the other topics :)

·
Registered
19,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
SalsredTT said:
Heeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa my arse is safe!!!!

SEE - TOLD you it would be you!!!

*pokes tongue out and runs away shimmeying said botty*
and a lovely botty too sal xx

Jim i have on occasion been one of those pricks m8 lol............hand up guilty lol

havn't finished with you yet sal so don't go to far!!

·
Registered
19,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
blackpoolfc said:
gaz are you still on the naughty step

me thinks you are going to be on there a while

are you still off the ****
wanker.......recall txt other night you put yaself on step lol.........yeah still off cigs but now have an addiction to sals arse and havn't even seen a pic yet!!! last one i saw bent over had a weird hair brush effect on it......more liker a hand brush lol

·
Registered
19,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
oceans7 said:
What mental arse fucking topic is this now Gaz! Have you had your balls put in a sling again by the powers that be??? :p
nah m8....i was bored as usual with no one to row with since you hardly ever come on here m8ee xxx

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.