Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it's freezing, blowing a gale, sleet and snow, and it's spring. What the fluck happened to the mild winter we were supposed to be having. Global warming my arse, oh sorry, i should be saying climate change, it's not getting warmer so we shall change the title. Load of arse holes. Can you imagine if we have a bit of sun they will all be screaming for more tax rises.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thundercat said:
Drives me mad it really does... all a big con I think. Just another way to get loads more of our cash [smiley=argue.gif]
Don't get me started :lol:
Oh go on start......i wanna know i am not the only one peeved off :)

I forgot to mention the sodding hailstones :evil:

If they thought they could get away with it, they would start calling it GLOBAL COOLING. Maybe then i would believe it.

·
Super Moderator
24,444 Posts
fut1a said:
Well it's freezing, blowing a gale, sleet and snow, and it's spring. What the fluck happened to the mild winter we were supposed to be having. Global warming my arse, oh sorry, i should be saying climate change, it's not getting warmer so we shall change the title. Load of arse holes. Can you imagine if we have a bit of sun they will all be screaming for more tax rises.
Shocking... dry and sunny down here :p

·
Registered
24,233 Posts
Went out in the TT. Seat heating up on high and heating up on high on blowers also blowing lovely hot air all over me! :D Well it was showing 4 degrees on the computer and I can't stand being cold ;)

·
Registered
19,838 Posts
My car loves cold air and it flies the colder it is. The longer it lasts the better...

As long as it doesn't chuck it down with snow here... :wink:

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
its been freezing here all day, was gonna debadge but i thought sod that, its too cold to be outside for any length of time so xbox got a good hammering :)

·
Registered
10,498 Posts
So far it's been bang on this year.

Bloody freezing with snow and sleet for the beginning of the year. It's now really nice and sunny or pissing it down aka April Showers.

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
yeah this whole boiling hot, freezing cold, boiling hot, pissing down, pissing down, boiling hot is getting a little bit old now :x

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Haven't we all had great weather for the Bank Holiday....not!

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
by the looks of things its supposed to be about 15 degrees tomorrow :)

·
Registered
15,685 Posts
cold , wet , windy !!!!! oh well , the TTs got a good heater so what the hell !!! ( 3 hours on the A9 this afty !! )

·
Registered
354 Posts
Global warming? its a phenominon(?) which happens every few hundred years or so.All this fuss about holes in the ozone layer which apparently now has closed up on its own accord,ice caps melting which have re-frozen,i believe something had too be done regarding the amount of crap we are pumping into the atmosphere but to scare us that armaggedon is around the corner is another thing,but with second thoughts how are they going to convince us that more taxes,more quangos,more enviromental managers and all the other companys set up( which a lot of people are making a lot of money out of)are needed to combat this impending doom

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.