Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Firstly after debating whether to visit a mate on the way home I kirb my front wheel outside his house!
Secondly bent down to inspect the damage and my iphone fell out of my shirt pocket and cracked the screen!
and finally thirdly my partner put my Tissot watch in the tumble dry and it's now stopped.

·
Registered
6,582 Posts
Be positive things can only improve,

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
Christ! Yep, think positive - you'll probably go and win the lottery now. Definitely buy a ticket!

BTW - if you post on here next week to say you had the winning ticket in the Euromillions but your partner put it through the washing machine, you should probably go ahead and top yourself :lol: .

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
WozzaTT said:
Christ! Yep, think positive - you'll probably go and win the lottery now. Definitely buy a ticket!

BTW - if you post on here next week to say you had the winning ticket in the Euromillions but your partner put it through the washing machine, you should probably go ahead and top yourself :lol: .
PMSL hilarious :roll:

·
Registered
6,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
WozzaTT said:

Well I've bought two for tonight and two for Satudays and they're in my shirt pocket!

Hold on maybe i should move them as that's where my phone was :roll:

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
[/quote] and finally thirdly my partner put my Tissot watch in the tumble dry and it's now stopped. [/quote]

Yes but is it dry??? :)

Some times the gods conspire against us Jonah; for gods sake watch out for whales :lol:

Hope your days improve chap.

·
Registered
346 Posts
jonah said:
WozzaTT said:

Well I've bought two for tonight and two for Satudays and they're in my shirt pocket!

Hold on maybe i should move them as that's where my phone was :roll:
Down my way send some winnings :lol: :lol:

Sorry to read about your misfortune

1 - 11 of 11 Posts