Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

Just come into the world of TT ownership. :mrgreen:

A very nice 04, 225 coupe. Will get some pictures done soon.

This forum is just the best got loads of info from here before my purchase and expect to be back for lots more.

Stu

·
Administrator
2001 Amulet Red 225 coupe.Owned from new as well as a Nurburg VXR & an XR3, all from new.
97,227 Posts
Hi Stu, Welcome to the TTF.
Hoggy. :D

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Welcome to the Forum.

Charlie said:
Welcome onboard :) check out the thread on "ignition mod" and "caliper covers" they will give you a good laugh :)

Charlie
:lol: :lol: Never going to let him live that ignition mod down are you?

·
Registered
84,386 Posts
Welcome heres another getat forum you might want to join www.ttoc.co.uk :p

·
Registered
721 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. :wink:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Already on the look out for mods :)

Spent the weekend cleaning and polishing, then couldn't find the camera - now dirty after the rain :x
Think I should blow the mod budget on a garage to keep the car clean :wink:
Stu

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
stuart_barton said:
Already on the look out for mods :)

Spent the weekend cleaning and polishing, then couldn't find the camera - now dirty after the rain :x
Think I should blow the mod budget on a garage to keep the car clean :wink:
Stu
I know the feeling pal, cleaned mine friday, its dirty again monday :( :( Whats your first mod?? I recommend a remap, well worth the money

Shak

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
shshivji said:
I know the feeling pal, cleaned mine friday, its dirty again monday :( :( Whats your first mod?? I recommend a remap, well worth the money

Shak
Funny you should say remap thats what I said on this thread http://www.********.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=169282, its between a remap and drls. I just love the look of the drls, fronts and rear 8), make the card a bit more modern looking if you get what I mean.
Ethier way I can see me spending lots of money on this new car, I mean hobby :lol:
Stu

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.