Registered
Audi TT bam 265bhp
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wth is with fuel prices 馃が馃が馃が

Attachments

Registered
Audi TT bam 265bhp
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You do have the option of trading it in for a honda jazz or what about a suzuki swift :ROFLMAO:
馃槀馃槀馃槀 I don鈥檛 like those cars 馃槶馃槶馃槶 used to be 拢78 odd quid and I was happier 馃ゴ

Registered
My dad was a director for an old school circuit board designer company... and back in the 70s they needed to design the circuit board for fuel pumps which would go up to 拢2 a gallon, the customer was laughed at for being ridiculous....

When I was 16, I worked at our village petrol station (1987) and remember the outrage when we changed the fuel price from 199.5 ppg to 200.. I just gave the whining guys a handful of extra air-mile stickers

Registered
Audi TT bam 265bhp
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That鈥檚 absolutely crazy but they knew what they were doing at the time and this is now the devil in hand.

Registered
Very scarey but as I've said it's a good idea to never run low on fuel for many reasons.
I just top the tank up every week. One you don t risk damaging your fuel pump , what if there's another fuel shortage and your on empty, and filling from empty would give me a heart attack !
Being an old fart i remember getting a lift to school in a Ford anglia, the driver stopped for fuel, asked for a pounds worth and they served us !
I worked out a 拢1 would be enough for about 50 miles town driving 馃槄

Administrator
2001 Amulet Red 225 coupe.Owned from new as well as a Nurburg VXR & an XR3, all from new.
Hi, In the 1970s I purchased my 3 litre Capri from a work colleague because petrol had increased to 75p a gallon & he couldn't afford to run it.
Hoggy. :)

Registered
Audi TT bam 265bhp
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This is why i have my tank full all the time once it get down to 3/4 fill it back up doesn't hurt so much that way. Fuel prices are ridiculous they wont come back down either.
Makes sense tbh lol but 拢100 ffs that鈥檚 a piss take from this government

Reactions: rlszer

Registered
Audi TT bam 265bhp
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi, In the 1970s I purchased my 3 litre Capri from a work colleague because petrol had increased to 75p a gallon & he couldn't afford to run it.
Hoggy. :)
I鈥檇 be happy with 拢1.45 as I was till now 馃槶馃槶馃槶

Registered
Audi TT bam 265bhp
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
its a proper sickener

i do 拢30 every few days to keep it over half a tank, seems less of a sickener
Wtf that hurts bro as I鈥檓 in the same boat 馃槀馃槀馃槀

Registered
I'll swap ya!! Daily is a 2015 530d. At the moment it's costing me about 拢120 to fill it up, lasts just over a week.

Registered
Audi TT bam 265bhp
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I don鈥檛 like diesels but the fuels good on them

Registered
Audi TT bam 265bhp
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

Registered
2005 Audi TT qS
I share this pain, every time I fill up I feel like I鈥檝e been legally mugged.

I only got 200 miles to a tank as well in the TT, might start a go fund me page 馃槀

1 - 20 of 25 Posts