1K views 24 replies 13 participants last post by  magwych 
#1 ·
Wth is with fuel prices 🤬🤬🤬

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
😂😂😂 I don’t like those cars 😭😭😭 used to be £78 odd quid and I was happier 🥴

#4 · (Edited)
My dad was a director for an old school circuit board designer company... and back in the 70s they needed to design the circuit board for fuel pumps which would go up to £2 a gallon, the customer was laughed at for being ridiculous....

When I was 16, I worked at our village petrol station (1987) and remember the outrage when we changed the fuel price from 199.5 ppg to 200.. I just gave the whining guys a handful of extra air-mile stickers

#5 ·
That’s absolutely crazy but they knew what they were doing at the time and this is now the devil in hand.

#6 ·
Very scarey but as I've said it's a good idea to never run low on fuel for many reasons.
I just top the tank up every week. One you don t risk damaging your fuel pump , what if there's another fuel shortage and your on empty, and filling from empty would give me a heart attack !
Being an old fart i remember getting a lift to school in a Ford anglia, the driver stopped for fuel, asked for a pounds worth and they served us !
I worked out a £1 would be enough for about 50 miles town driving 😅

#12 ·
Wtf that hurts bro as I’m in the same boat 😂😂😂

#10 ·
Makes sense tbh lol but £100 ffs that’s a piss take from this government

Reactions: rlszer
#11 ·
Hi, In the 1970s I purchased my 3 litre Capri from a work colleague because petrol had increased to 75p a gallon & he couldn't afford to run it.
Hoggy. :)
I’d be happy with £1.45 as I was till now 😭😭😭

#17 ·
I don’t like diesels but the fuels good on them

#19 ·
Nope you got that wrong mate

#21 ·
Lmao that’s such a good idea 😂

yeah we are being mugged daily for everything

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.