Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
with 71 days to go mate I'd suggest you stop hurting yourself with all these Ibis-RS4 puctures!!!!!

Im going to go on a serious photo project when mine arrives, need to find a location first as my road is not a nice backdrop!

·
Registered
31,059 Posts
Needs the gloss grill and rear darkened lights to set it off fully.

Im going to swap the TTS grill for a full gloss one, the others just look cheap and unfinished.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Janitor said:
Yeah yeah, seen 'em before Steve. Nice, but common

LGORSF
OK Clive! :p Mr Stella has taken hold of my senses since 8pm!

Just humouring myself while the lonnnnnnnnnnnnng wait continues.

Any luck with your advert chap?? :?

ps. what you mean common! :eek:

·
Registered
238 Posts
Redcar_TT said:
Janitor said:
Yeah yeah, seen 'em before Steve. Nice, but common

LGORSF
OK Clive! :p Mr Stella has taken hold of my senses since 8pm!

Just humouring myself while the lonnnnnnnnnnnnng wait continues.

Any luck with your advert chap?? :?

ps. what you mean common! :eek:
havent you heard? everyone has RS4's.........turbines are the "must have's" now :wink:

·
Registered
549 Posts
Toshiba said:
Im going to swap the TTS grill for a full gloss one, the others just look cheap and unfinished.
c. £115 PLUS the dreaded at my local. Thought i'd seen quotes previously at c. £90. Strokers.

Toshiba said:
Needs the gloss grill and rear darkened lights to set it off fully
Agree. My shopping list is quite extensive. :cry: Just holding out for the bonus in a couple of months from work now.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Janitor, what colour TTC or TTR (mk2) have you seen the most on the road???? be honest!??? :?:

·
Registered
31,059 Posts
Black, then Condor, then Silver

·
Registered
31,059 Posts
What was the q?

I think White will be the most common soon, or at least i fear that, hence why im thinking of going back to Red.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Toshiba said:
What was the q?

I think White will be the most common soon, or at least i fear that, hence why im thinking of going back to Red.
Janitor suggested that Ibis is "common".

(no tickle tackle intended Clive! :wink: )

I have seen 2 on the road in the last year.
One i nearly bought last summer, and only see it because it is local to me now. The another on the A14 around Cambridge 2 weeks ago. Oh, my mrs saw one in Leeds the other week.

Not gonna bovva me anyways! [smiley=dude.gif]

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Steve -

Took a long hard look at these myself, and the pic on the other thread. I was very close to going Ibis.

Looks sensational imo. Black won over for me at the end of the day as black is my colour and a safe option when spending £30k+ (for me that is)

Ibis is stunning though, and it "looks best on RS4's "

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
:lol:

Black is the most I've seen - but only about three so far in six months!

Seen two Condor and two Silver. Passed one today on an A road, I saw him, he saw me - I raised a hand in acknowledgement, he blanked. What a c-nut. What is it with Audi TT owners..? Too busy drowning in their own fucking self-importance to share some enthusiasm..? :roll:

And yes, as Merl quite correctly observes - Turbans are what everyone wants... especially when strapped to a stunning Silver TT [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Mysterio said:
Steve -

Took a long hard look at these myself, and the pic on the other thread. I was very close to going Ibis.

Looks sensational imo. Black won over for me at the end of the day as black is my colour and a safe option when spending £30k+ (for me that is)

Ibis is stunning though, and it "looks best on RS4's "
Mysterio, I have two major influences.. see if you can work it out why I might have swayed towards Ibis!...

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
Mysterio said:
Black won over for me at the end of the day as black is my colour and a safe option when spending £30k+ (for me that is)
I toyed long and hard with Black there Mysterious Boy... really think it will suit the TTS big style. BUT (and get me 'Mr super silly car wash knobber') I just felt it would be too much work - work I happen to love, but the inevitable scratches and swirls showing up over time would be so disheartening :(

Also, as the TTS as some extra lines, I thought black would hide them away a touch too much

Still, stunning colour though [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Germany! :lol: You not a footie fan then J??

Derby County mate, close! ... both f*cking losers! :lol:

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Ooh, is that Barbie County ? :D :D

Hows my old pal Eddie Lewis playing!!?

1 - 20 of 97 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.