Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well just parted with my cash to get my timing belt and water pump replaced. Glad i did it for the peace of mind. The previous owner had verbally advised the garage that it had been done at 72000 MILES, (Now at 96) but with no paperwork i felt better getting it done.

Went to my local garage who i have dealt with for years and the replaced it for £260 using genuine Audi parts which i thought was quite good. The paperwork for it is now safely tucked away although i have no plans on selling it!!!

Only down side was next day alloys got kerbed and lost a chunk of sidewall from rear tyre so thats next on the list. Luckily it was not the brand new one that got put on for MOT.

Once i come back from hols a full service is in order. Dashpod repairs in about 6 months and Full paint correction in a year :p

It is a really nice original car and my aim is to get restore to former glory (Although its pretty nice now) and keep it til at least 150k.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
welcome to 60k cambelt worry free miles :p now you can take it to 6.5k revvs and not think ohmycambelt ohmycambelt oh my god my cambelt. :oops:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts