Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting my windows tinted on the weekend

i have a black roadster, was wondering if anyone has any pics of theres done so i can see how it looks as im not sure which shade to get, dont want it limo black.

any help would be much appreciated

thanks

·
Registered
132 Posts
Alright mate have seen this done it looks nice at "35% smoke" no more 8)

Hope this helps .

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Be warned the police are even taking factory fitted tints to task if they are too dark in the UK eg illegal.

I'd ask for legal tints to the side, but theres not much difference to the existing tint then.

If you go limo dark on the rears it looks like a van IMO.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for all your replys

what shade is that you have on the sides? thats the kind of look i want
and i was thinking of the shade lighter than limo on the back or the one below that

cheers

·
Registered
116 Posts
SVStu said:
Be warned the police are even taking factory fitted tints to task if they are too dark in the UK eg illegal.

I'd ask for legal tints to the side, but theres not much difference to the existing tint then.

If you go limo dark on the rears it looks like a van IMO.
To be safe contact your local rozzas. The traffic guys should have a tint measurer and be able to advise whats legal and whats not.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Hi all, Its now illegal to have any tint past the " B " Pillar - Hence why you see new cars - trucks etc with no tint on drivers or passengers doors....!

Heres mine in the lightest shade they doo.............!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.