Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I finally have gotten my hands on 19" OEM Audi RS4 alloys for my Roadster :p however they are the standard silver.

I will be sending them in to be painted the Titanium colour - L8AU - As below

My question in, has anyone painted their wing mirrors the same colour on a MK2? Ideally a Ibis White Roadster? :lol:

I know Nem has done a similar colour on his MK1 - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=265518

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
High gloss Black/ CF looks better on a white car.

·
Registered
31,066 Posts
black on white..

·
Registered
41 Posts
Looks Great! I have recently ordered a replacement Grill the FK honeycomb gloss black one.
Also I have had my wheels re-done anthracite. I have been plating with the Idea of getting the badges and fuel cap done the matching colour but I am unsure how to do this... Is this something you did yourself or did you have a paint shop do it? :p
Thanks,
Steve

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
hackers_88 said:
Looks Great! I have recently ordered a replacement Grill the FK honeycomb gloss black one.
Also I have had my wheels re-done anthracite. I have been plating with the Idea of getting the badges and fuel cap done the matching colour but I am unsure how to do this... Is this something you did yourself or did you have a paint shop do it? :p
Thanks,
Steve
Local paint shop.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That fuel cap really looks nice! Can you maybe post a full side view that shows how the Wheels, mirrors and fuel cap all tie in?

A user on another forum suggested doing the Roll Hoops on the roadster as well... I have a feeling that may be an Anthracite overkill...maybe someone has done it?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Anakin said:
hackers_88 said:
Thanks,
Steve
Local paint shop.
Cheers Dude! Looks Real Good! :p

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
JETLAG said:
That fuel cap really looks nice! Can you maybe post a full side view that shows how the Wheels, mirrors and fuel cap all tie in?

A user on another forum suggested doing the Roll Hoops on the roadster as well... I have a feeling that may be an Anthracite overkill...maybe someone has done it?

is the best I have, Its also before I added the Titan Audi rings at the front, ive done the spoiler supports and rear diffuser bit too. Think it would look good with the Roll Hoops done aswell !

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
I had the fuel cap done several months ago. Looks much better and is much I keeping with the rest of the car now where before the silver stook put like a sore thumb

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
The only thing i really hate about that orange TTRS is..........................

That i dont bloody own it!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts