Audi TT Forum banner

Titanium mirrors

2K views 22 replies 8 participants last post by  Mike007 
#1 ·
So, I finally have gotten my hands on 19" OEM Audi RS4 alloys for my Roadster :p however they are the standard silver.

I will be sending them in to be painted the Titanium colour - L8AU - As below

My question in, has anyone painted their wing mirrors the same colour on a MK2? Ideally a Ibis White Roadster? :lol:

I know Nem has done a similar colour on his MK1 - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=265518

See less See more
#8 ·
black on white..

#11 ·
Looks Great! I have recently ordered a replacement Grill the FK honeycomb gloss black one.
Also I have had my wheels re-done anthracite. I have been plating with the Idea of getting the badges and fuel cap done the matching colour but I am unsure how to do this... Is this something you did yourself or did you have a paint shop do it? :p
Thanks,
Steve

#12 ·
hackers_88 said:
Looks Great! I have recently ordered a replacement Grill the FK honeycomb gloss black one.
Also I have had my wheels re-done anthracite. I have been plating with the Idea of getting the badges and fuel cap done the matching colour but I am unsure how to do this... Is this something you did yourself or did you have a paint shop do it? :p
Thanks,
Steve
Local paint shop.

#14 ·
Anakin said:
hackers_88 said:
Thanks,
Steve
Local paint shop.
Cheers Dude! Looks Real Good! :p

#15 ·
JETLAG said:
That fuel cap really looks nice! Can you maybe post a full side view that shows how the Wheels, mirrors and fuel cap all tie in?

A user on another forum suggested doing the Roll Hoops on the roadster as well... I have a feeling that may be an Anthracite overkill...maybe someone has done it?

is the best I have, Its also before I added the Titan Audi rings at the front, ive done the spoiler supports and rear diffuser bit too. Think it would look good with the Roll Hoops done aswell !

#17 ·
I had the fuel cap done several months ago. Looks much better and is much I keeping with the rest of the car now where before the silver stook put like a sore thumb

#22 ·
JETLAG said:
maxamus007 said:
I had the fuel cap done several months ago. Looks much better and is much I keeping with the rest of the car now where before the silver stook put like a sore thumb
do you maybe have a side profile photo? Would really like to see how it looks on white
Loads of pics here:

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=266074

#23 ·
Anakin said:
Mike007 said:
Anakin said:
Not White ....

Cracking looking car. :p
Cheers just seen your avatar , would love some HRE 797 RS with center bit in matt titanum to finish off the outside :p
Better get saving lol

I really love HRE. I've had two sets now on previous cars. IMO they are the best wheel makers on the planet. Sadly they are very expensive 20"X9" will set you back close to 6 grand. But the quality and visual effect is staggering. :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.