Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well its not really the question as i want to lower. but shall i lower with the following link? i have ran Coilovers before and cost way too much, just want a nice sporty look with out spending crazy money.

http://www.ttspares.com/store/modificat ... attro.html

i have heard it said you can only lower up to 20mm on springs alone, after this point you have to start replacing other componants, and i dont mean the bumper after hitting it off speed bumps. :)

Any advice please.

Oh and would these fit a V6??

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
:lol: give me a bell (07814 365147) if you want any advice on the APEX I sell them like hot cakes - don't taste as good admittedly, but they lower your car better than hot cakes would, so it's all good :)

Charlie

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
Eibach Pros give 25mm. It's a nice compromise between looks and having problems with speed bumps and the like.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Yeah I'd say go for the Eibach Pro's as well, a much better quality spring then the Apex.

You often also need adjustable rear ties bars depending on the drop but it's one of those 'try it and see' things.

Damian @ DPM Performance

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
DPM said:
Yeah I'd say go for the Eibach Pro's as well, a much better quality spring then the Apex.

You often also need adjustable rear ties bars depending on the drop but it's one of those 'try it and see' things.

Damian @ DPM Performance
Even though mine was 'within spec', I went for adjustable tie bars anyway because there is a difference between 'within spec' and 'optimum'. I wanted the latter to avoid uneven tyre wear.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.