Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23683 Posts

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
post up stuff you do to your TT each day.

ordered aero wipers and another personal reg for mine :p

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Today I vacuumed my car and cleaned the leather seats (my liquid leather from Hark should be here any day now). Took it into the garage in the shade (it was 101 here today with 80% humidity) and polished the valve cover.

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Today I tinted my front windows. Very cosy inside now. feel very enclosed. I also ( with my girlfriend) trimmed my grab handles in faux leather. Really nice result. Better than paying £70 from the stealers. We got the finish perfect too. It all slots in the grooves of the trim neatly.

·
Super Moderator
24,444 Posts
Today I received my brand new a/c compressor so it's now sat in the car awaiting fitting, and I put some fuel in :p

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
Fitted a Phatbox 20gb media player :D

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
had my first major service with haldex :wink:

·
Registered
3,461 Posts
Was annoyed that despite being proud of myself for being pretty conservative with the right foot today, I still, for some reason, only managed 65 miles on £15 of Tesco 99 before the petrol light beeped on again. WTF. [smiley=bigcry.gif] Fooking petrol prices are beginning to get rediculous again :roll:

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Dusted the dash :p

·
Registered
5 Posts
Today I found yet another excuse to take the car for a trial run to check out that squeak while the missus carried on with the gardening :roll:

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
Postby smithtt on Yesterday, 23:53
Today I tinted my front windows. Very cosy inside now. feel very enclosed. I also ( with my girlfriend) trimmed my grab handles in faux leather. Really nice result. Better than paying £70 from the stealers. We got the finish perfect too. It all slots in the grooves of the trim neatly.

Hi I'd be really interested in doing this, the grab handles that is ! Did you have to remove the door cards etc ? Have you any pic's please ? and were did you get the faux leather. 8)

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
...well yesterday i repolished my forge big knob and it looks beeter than it did new! :p

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
....will drop car off at body-shop for 3.2 bumper & abt spoiler fitment.

TTitan

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
Will ring body shop to see if shes ready after a QS front end and stone chip removal and machine polished :p

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Drove it 5 miles to the station this morning :wink:

No snow :p No ice :p Lovely! :p
John.

·
Registered
6,137 Posts
Yesterday I vacuumed the inside, vacuumed the soft top, dusted the dash, cleaned the dials and washed the car.

Today I'm driving the car in this glorious sunshine with the roof down - I even popped back home this morning to pop a note on the front door for the posty (45 miles, any excuse eh :wink: )

Jobs to do soon are:-

Locate the rattle in my drivers door panel which is only a problem when the bass on the stereo makes it rattle.

Fit new custom rear speaker grilles and speakers.

Run a power feed from my courtesy light delay to my Angels so that I can see my way to the front door in the dark.

Use the same power feed to also run some custom red footwell lighting.

·
Super Moderator
24,444 Posts
Today I dropped the car off at the garage for a new clutch, full cambelt change, a/c compressor fitting, re gas etc, MOT and a service... dreading the bill

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
Fitted H&R spacers....20F & 25R :D

Saj

·
Registered
262 Posts
Drove my company Ford to work whilst left the poor TT alone on the driveway :( :( roll on weekend! 8)

1 - 20 of 23683 Posts