Audi TT Forum banner
23641 - 23660 of 23683 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Wheel Cloud Tire Land vehicle Car

Well late last week…….. after months of waiting finally on the road although I couldn’t get any V-Power locally so Friday I put half a tank of peasant fuel and a bottle of octane booster in and yesterday afternoon managed to fill up with V-Power.

Nearly 300miles and I’ve loved every single one of them

·
Administrator
2001 Amulet Red 225 coupe.Owned from new as well as a Nurburg VXR & an XR3, all from new.
95,107 Posts
Hi Draper74, Nice Colour, but sticker spoils it
Hoggy. :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi Draper74, Nice Colour, but sticker spoils it
I’m not a huge fan but the previous owner fitted them when someone keyed one side a few years ago, they aren’t massively offensive and for the amount work to remove them and make good they will stay for now. It’s got lacquer peel in a few areas and a few other blemishes so if I was to have those sorted I’d probably have the whole car wrapped instead of sprayed

·
Administrator
2001 Amulet Red 225 coupe.Owned from new as well as a Nurburg VXR & an XR3, all from new.
95,107 Posts
I’m not a huge fan but the previous owner fitted them when someone keyed one side a few years ago, they aren’t massively offensive and for the amount work to remove them and make good they will stay for now. It’s got lacquer peel in a few areas and a few other blemishes so if I was to have those sorted I’d probably have the whole car wrapped instead of sprayed
Hi, I assume it's Amulet Red a really classy colour, had mine for over 20 years. It's not my daily so paintwork is still perfect.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi, I assume it's Amulet Red a really classy colour, had mine for over 20 years. It's not my daily so paintwork is still perfect.
Mines Misano red (L73M) it’s in really good condition to say it’s 20years old, 11 of those at the coast and the shell has done 212k……….

·
Administrator
95,107 Posts
Mines Misano red (L73M) it’s in really good condition to say it’s 20years old, 11 of those at the coast and the shell has done 212k……….
Hi, It's Red so still my favouritecolour. (y)
Hoggy.:)

·
Administrator
95,107 Posts
Hi Toni, Congratulations(y) Always a worry.
Hoggy.:)

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Finally got round to fitting Audi symbol which fell off months ago.
As someone suggested I painted it matt black. Goes well with the colour I think, am keeping Quattro and TT badges the wrong way round just to be different.
Automotive parking light Vehicle registration plate Car Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle

·
Registered
2004 3.2 DSG Coupe, Dolomite Grey, Silk Nappa
94 Posts
...ordered 2 new Bilstein OEM dampers for the back of my TT V6, to go with the new springs. Another job sorted...just the brake pipes next :rolleyes:

·
Registered
287 Posts
Finally put the mic on the bluetooth module. Fixed the noisy fan on the climate control (Ok, by fixed I mean removed). Discovered that the main plastic bracket that holds the radio/climate etc is snapped causing it to hang slightly on the left, so need a new one of those next!

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Yesterday had 4 new boots fitted. Debica 225/40/18 made by Goodyear, £298 fitted for 4.
A rated wet grip and in the dry this morning on a clear big roundabout at speed not a twitch.
Plus they have about 10mm of rim protection.
Automotive lighting Automotive tire Hood Vehicle Grille

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Yesterday had 4 new boots fitted. Debica 225/40/18 made by Goodyear, £298 fitted for 4.
A rated wet grip and in the dry this morning on a clear big roundabout at speed not a twitch.
Plus they have about 10mm of rim protection.
That‘s a good price fitted, however Camskill were recently running a Michelin promo , buy 4 tyres and get £60 off.
Bought 4 x 225/40 18 Michelin Cross Climate 2 for the BBS wheels I’m refurbing which came to £325 delivered.
The wheel place will fit the tyres once they’re powder-coated so in essence the fitting is free.
I‘m very impressed with the Cross Climate+ that are already on the car so hope the Cross Climate2 is an improvement, they were awesome in the snow last Spring.

23641 - 23660 of 23683 Posts