Audi TT Forum banner
23801 - 23820 of 23830 Posts

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Nice one - I was looking at doing exactly the same as my 2005 badges have seen better days. I'll check out LLL Parts, never heard of them.
I renewed my rear badges the other day, both sourced from LLL Parts.
The cost for both TT and quattro badges delivered was £40.51 which was quite considerably cheaper than any supplier on eBay, they were nice fresh stock too :).
Many of the overpriced items on eBay are years old, the adhesive strips do have a use-by date on them (marked on the packaging) so best to avoid.
These are my old badges btw .
Font Rectangle Monochrome Monochrome photography Transparency

·
Registered
2005 Mk1 3.2 V6 Roadster
258 Posts
I renewed my rear badges the other day, both sourced from LLL Parts.
The cost for both TT and quattro badges delivered was £40.51 which was quite considerably cheaper than any supplier on eBay, they were nice fresh stock too :).
Many of the overpriced items on eBay are years old, the adhesive strips do have a use-by date on them (marked on the packaging) so best to avoid.
These are my old badges btw .
View attachment 484926
Was there any reason why you didn't get the 3.2 'badge' from there?

·
Premium Member
2,961 Posts
I was recently looking for the small plastic mouldings that fit on the front of each seat rail. Luckily, I have a "friend" in Germany, who bought them, new, from Audi Tradition (LLL Parts didn't have them). All four are different, and including postage, was less than someone was selling one, pre-owned, for on eBay!
Mac.

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
I was recently looking for the small plastic mouldings that fit on the front of each seat rail. Luckily, I have a "friend" in Germany, who bought them, new, from Audi Tradition (LLL Parts didn't have them). All four are different, and including postage, was less than someone was selling one, pre-owned, for on eBay!
Mac.
Whilst TT parts on eBay can be as cheap as chips some sellers do need a reality check :LOL:.

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
If you get a minute, could you possibly post a photo of the inside of the cubby door showing the bit that latches into the rear please? Mine has broken off, and the velcro I've used to keep it closed doesn't last long, so I'd like to try to repair the latch. I haven't been able to find the piece that must have broken off it.
I’m not Durata :D, but these pics any help?

Vehicle Automotive design Automotive exterior Trunk Vehicle door

Table Luggage and bags Rectangle Wood Automotive exterior

Rectangle Home appliance Gas Major appliance Metal

Automotive exterior Gas Bumper Metal Rectangle

·
Registered
2006 TTR Special Edition 3.2 (Quartz Grey / Baseball)
43 Posts
If you get a minute, could you possibly post a photo of the inside of the cubby door showing the bit that latches into the rear please? Mine has broken off, and the velcro I've used to keep it closed doesn't last long, so I'd like to try to repair the latch. I haven't been able to find the piece that must have broken off it.
Couldn't find a picture of the tab specifically, but here's a basic description of what I did:
Automotive lighting Automotive exterior Font Guitar accessory Auto part

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Replaced my fuel filter, date on old filter 2012 but I know was replaced in 2016 and the one I got from TPS last year and installed today dated 2020. I guess not a high turnover part.

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
A couple of days ago I gave my TT a decent wash, and also finally got around to cleaning the grey bits of the interior which had grown to look quite grubby over the last ten or so years - around the glove box catch, below the radio, areas that are regularly touched and the grime builds up. The reason? My car celebrated its 22nd birthday.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I'm fixing the front splitter support bars, and changing the front runner brake hoses for PTFE stainless overbraid hoses. 🤞🤞 Must upload the new map for the new injectors 🙊🤦🏼‍♂️

·
Registered
371 Posts
Tried to repair my door lock microswitch but the cam was too worn out so took my chances with a new lock mechanism from ebay.

'Select Automotive' branded and looks very similar to the original so fingers crossed it lasts a few years.
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Bumper Automotive exterior Automotive wheel system
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Vehicle
White Road surface Asphalt Font Material property

23801 - 23820 of 23830 Posts