-oil + filter
-air filter
-cabin filter
-brake fluid
-brake hoses replacement
-dsg service
-haldex service
-spark plugs.

Im under impression that sums it up for this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
2001 Amulet Red 225 coupe.Owned from new as well as a Nurburg VXR & an XR3, all from new.
96,573 Posts
Had a service.
-oil + filter
-air filter
-cabin filter
-brake fluid
-brake hoses replacement
-dsg service
-haldex service
-spark plugs.

Im under impression that sums it up for this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi, If only:ROFLMAO:
Hoggy.:)

·
Registered
421 Posts
Test fit a (very) unfinished dyed brown seat - I still need to go around the edges properly and clean up bits that leaked through the masking tape. Then of course there's the drivers seat and the door cards.

I'm not 100% sure I'll do the rest yet - I might still go all black... Very undecided.

Vehicle Car Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
^ I think that looks quite nice. I've recently put blue seats in my silver roadster (originally had grey leather / alcantara) as a pair with working drivers side heating turned up at the right price, and I think it looks quite good - some contrast can work. What colour was the passenger seat originally?

·
Registered
421 Posts
^ I think that looks quite nice. I've recently put blue seats in my silver roadster (originally had grey leather / alcantara) as a pair with working drivers side heating turned up at the right price, and I think it looks quite good - some contrast can work. What colour was the passenger seat originally?
It was black - originally I had cream but the cream plastics would have looked daft with the brown. I'm still not 100% sold, I really can't decide 😆 The alternative is going all black I think.

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
It was black - originally I had cream but the cream plastics would have looked daft with the brown. I'm still not 100% sold, I really can't decide 😆 The alternative is going all black I think.
Oh, decent coverage from the dye, then. I quite like the look of my blue ones, but I have thought I'd dye them black if I get fed up with them. Looks as if it will work quite well, if your photo is anything to go by.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Oh, decent coverage from the dye, then. I quite like the look of my blue ones, but I have thought I'd dye them black if I get fed up with them. Looks as if it will work quite well, if your photo is anything to go by.
I've yet to do the edges where it meets the black plastics - that's not a neat job yet. Need a much finer brush so I can get right up to the plastics easily.

23821 - 23830 of 23830 Posts