Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone please jam their car into reverse, floor it and report the results....? I did use the search function but for some strange reason this hasn't been covered, i feel all angles should be covered here for any newbies....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,537 Posts
Oh dear. Somebody hasn't got a sense of humour. :roll:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
going..going..gone said:
u have a TT no? pop outside and find out, report back your result and hopefully some pics of your car bent round a post also.

dumb.
I was specifically curious about a 2008 TTR 3.2 s-tonic model.....it just so happens you have such a machine?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,651 Posts
Dayer2910 said:
going..going..gone said:
u have a TT no? pop outside and find out, report back your result and hopefully some pics of your car bent round a post also.

dumb.
I was specifically curious about a 2008 TTR 3.2 s-tonic model.....it just so happens you have such a machine?
Would my TTRS be of any use to you for this evaluation?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
vlastan said:
Dayer2910 said:
going..going..gone said:
u have a TT no? pop outside and find out, report back your result and hopefully some pics of your car bent round a post also.

dumb.
I was specifically curious about a 2008 TTR 3.2 s-tonic model.....it just so happens you have such a machine?
Would my TTRS be of any use to you for this evaluation?
Yes of course...we could have found a whole new dimension to this forum, perhaps APR could develop a stage v tuning kit for this new found TT sport...going forwards has been done to death :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,651 Posts
Yes of course...we could have found a whole new dimension to this forum, perhaps APR could develop a stage v tuning kit for this new found TT sport...going forwards has been done to death :p[/quote][/quote][/quote]

The guy has a point...going forward is so much 80s!!

Another interesting test would be to see the limit sideways before it is about to roll. Anyone knows what the limit is?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,979 Posts
haha 55mph is impressive imagine the noise and whining gearbox. Be like something from THE BILL :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,425 Posts
Basscube said:
haha 55mph is impressive imagine the noise and whining gearbox. Be like something from THE BILL :eek:
Thats cos the gearboxs your thinking of have no syncro in reverse. Electric car is different :wink:
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top