Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whilst my beloved is off the road for a little while I thought I'd use the time to fit a tow bar but having trouble finding one.
I did know if a company that makes one off's but they've not done one for a TT before soo have not got the template. They wanted the car with them for a few hours first to take measurements but obviously this is not poss at the mo.
I have heard of a Sweedish company, called Prila Ofol that are supposed to be very good, anyone on here have any experience of them??

Usual appreciation for any info/ideas,
Cheers Paddy. 8)

·
Registered
493 Posts
I know that company. They have a guy there called Olaf Prilo. He knows his stuff when it comes to tow bars - used to run an outfit called Pail Floors, making strengthening bars for tt towing bits.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rustytt said:
I know that company. They have a guy there called Olaf Prilo. He knows his stuff when it comes to tow bars - used to run an outfit called Pail Floors, making strengthening bars for tt towing bits.
Rusty mate,
do you know him well? :wink:

P

·
Registered
90 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Had 'em going a bit there Paddy!!!! Prila Ofol indeed.............the old ones are the best :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
wallsendmag said:
You won't find one because the TT isn't certified to tow anything.
Oh dear Andy .. I ain't gonna let you forget this one! :lol: :lol: Actually doesn't TTC stand for Towing Trailers and Caravans! :lol: :lol: [smiley=smash.gif]

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
GOTCHA!!!!

Sorry gents,
just had to be done!!!
I my not have much in the asthetics appreciation dept, but even I would never spoil that loverly rear end with an abomination like that!!!! :p

Prila Ofol = April Fool!!!! :wink:

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
And Pail Floors.... too many hints for those wot do crosswords... like it tho. 8)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.