Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10,704 Posts
Hmmmm , personally I think Toyota / Subaru have made a real mistake with this car having sat in one recently I can confirm the quality is very very poor indeed and it looks unfinished close up :? But yet its £27000 :lol:

Surely for that money a VW Scirroco or a base TT would be a much better idea , and when it comes to power well 197 BHP in a light car ought to feel ok but most road test reports slam the car for being slow and no fun to rev either.

It might handle great and be really balanced but surely you don't want to be blown away by a Focus TDCI :oops:

Not my cup of tea at all.

·
Registered
19,202 Posts
I think there's a review in Evo, but I've not got that far yet. They test them against each other and then against other lightweight RWD coupes.

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
I quite like the look of it and that advert :oops:

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
neilc said:
Hmmmm , personally I think Toyota / Subaru have made a real mistake with this car having sat in one recently I can confirm the quality is very very poor indeed and it looks unfinished close up :? But yet its £27000 :lol:

Surely for that money a VW Scirroco or a base TT would be a much better idea , and when it comes to power well 197 BHP in a light car ought to feel ok but most road test reports slam the car for being slow and no fun to rev either.

It might handle great and be really balanced but surely you don't want to be blown away by a Focus TDCI :oops:

Not my cup of tea at all.
Have to agree. Looked at one with my brother-in-law a couple of weeks back. Too much going on on the outside and really questionable quality on the inside. The front seats are relatively comfortable but the rear seats are even more pointless than those in the TT Mk1!! If I had £27K I very much doubt I'd be visiting Toyota or Subaru!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts