Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The time has come to sell my beloved TT. I've owned the car almost 18 months, I bought it completely standard and decided to spend far too much money modifying it since owning it! I'm now looking to buy my first house so have decided to sell this to help fund the purchase.

The car is immaculate, you'll be hard pushed to find a fault with the exterior, no car park dings or nasty scratches. The car was recently given a 4 wheel alignment at the TT Shop and drives straight and true.

The car has 2 months Tax left and a long MOT also.

The car was displayed at this years Ultimate Dubs car show on the Audi TT Owners Club stand in the indoor arena.

Please note the private registration is currently being removed from the car and will not be sold with the car.

Viewings are welcome but I will not tolerate test pilots or timewasters.

The asking price is £9000 for the car as it stands with all modifications.

If you have any questions or would like to talk to me about the car please contact me by call or text on my mobile 07921 249597.

The car was registered in 2000 giving it a W reg which results in slightly cheaper tax than some others. It's just ticked over 58,000 miles and has a full service history, one of the first things I had done was the timing belt and waterpump replaced. The car has had a replacement gearbox, clutch & dual mass flywheel, wheel bearings, top mounts, tie rods, drop links and sump to name a few things!
I've also had some uprated components fitted:
polybush engine mounts,
silicone boost pipes,
Super Pro poly wishbone bushes,
Red Stuff brake pads,
KW Adjustable rear tie bars,
KW coilovers,
Eibach front and Neuspeed rear ARB's,
HPP blue Haldex controller,
Forge short shifters front to back and side to side,
Forge big knob,
Forge 007 diverter valve.
The car has been given a G-Werks remap adding around 40bhp.

External modifications include:
H&R Porsche adaptors to fit the 8.5" x 18" and 10" x 18" black Porsche Turbo twists
Smoothed V6 front bumper with all QS grills also a rear QS grill,
The wing mirrors, window surround and headlight inserts have all been painted to match in QS Phantom Black
There is a LCR splitter, 8k replacement HID headlight bulbs and led sidelights, all red rear lights, (thanks to Mo's little sticker!) lay-flat aero wipers, Infinity Reference components in the front doors with a factory Bose tape player and 6 disc changer and full black leather interior with an armrest

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.