Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking to change all bulbs so headlights number plate lights interior lights and boot lights all to brighter daylight bulbs.
can some one take the time to find these and paste the link as i can find any apart from the headlights and numberplate lights cheers marc :?

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
To be perfectly honest the only real way to get ' brighter' headlamps is to either go illegal and fit 100w bulbs or legal and fit xenons. I have tried all the so called better filament bulbs and they aren't worth jack sh1t. They still seem yellow due to colour temperature. Best xenon temp is 6000k not too blue and loose lumens yet not yellow as OEM 4500k seem.

So far as the rest are concerned use your mouse and keyboard and search LED sidelights or number plate light. It took me a matter of seconds to locate 'em some while ago.

Best option pay WAS and get his DRL's as I did.

Brian

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tritium said:
To be perfectly honest the only real way to get ' brighter' headlamps is to either go illegal and fit 100w bulbs or legal and fit xenons. I have tried all the so called better filament bulbs and they aren't worth jack sh1t. They still seem yellow due to colour temperature. Best xenon temp is 6000k not too blue and loose lumens yet not yellow as OEM 4500k seem.

So far as the rest are concerned use your mouse and keyboard and search LED sidelights or number plate light. It took me a matter of seconds to locate 'em some while ago.

Best option pay WAS and get his DRL's as I did.

Brian
I not only want headlight at number plate I want to change all the interior bulbs to better brightness .

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
staners1 said:
I not only want headlight at number plate I want to change all the interior bulbs to better brightness .
I don't have the links any more, but they are there. Just search as I suggested and you should be ok.
The internal bulbs needed load resistors in my roof and visor units to stop flickering. Roadster and coupe have opposite polarity map bulbs too. Hence my suggestion to search and get it right for your TT.

Brian

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
gogs said:
Ahhh I give up...........I'll get me coat
No mate, its me that needs more than a coat - one of theose nice white wrap around ones with free padded cell. :lol:

You got the correct link there.
Brian

·
Registered
18,638 Posts
Tritium said:
gogs said:
Ahhh I give up...........I'll get me coat
No mate, its me that needs more than a coat - one of theose nice white wrap around ones with free padded cell. :lol:

You got the correct link there.
Brian
I'll lend you my special white rear buckling padded jacket, I like to slip into it every now and again, just when things get to much!

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
gogs said:
I'll lend you my special white rear buckling padded jacket, I like to slip into it every now and again, just when things get to much!
Gordon, buddy, what you get up to with your 'otherhalf' in the privacy of your own home, is NOT for me to share! :lol: :lol: :wink:

·
Registered
18,638 Posts
Tritium said:
gogs said:
Gordon, buddy, what you get up to with your 'otherhalf' in the privacy of your own home, is NOT for me to share! :lol: :lol: :wink:
You say that now............

1 - 15 of 15 Posts