Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi,

having just acquired a silver tt and also joining this great forum and all its information, i am hoping to be able to get some inspiration as to how i could enhance what i already have and perhaps cater it towards my tastes.

i know there are lots of picture threads etc, but i was wondering if it would be possible to have stickys where members could post a pic of their cars based on colour? therefore it may be easier to see what can be done in your colour and how it might turn out, cos as we know an all black stealth tt is going to have a much different effect than say a bright green one with the same mod!

i hope that im not coming across as ignorant or too lazy to look, but it was just an idea that i had whilst scrolling through multiple picture threads. also, if anyone does have a silver tt, what mods can you recommend to really make the car pop?

many thanks
nomis

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for that link. i did see that thread when i was searching but was thinking more along the lines of a different thread for each main colour, cos when you type in "silver" into the search engine you get all sorts of results.

maybe i should have titled this thread "post your silver tt pics" and someone else could do the same for say black, or blue etc.

sorry am only new :oops:

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
nomis said:
thanks for that link. i did see that thread when i was searching but was thinking more along the lines of a different thread for each main colour, cos when you type in "silver" into the search engine you get all sorts of results.

maybe i should have titled this thread "post your silver tt pics" and someone else could do the same for say black, or blue etc.

sorry am only new :oops:
I think it's a good idea - problem is there would then be too many stickies to manage even if say, all the blues were put together in one thread, and all the reds etc etc. Unless there could be one sticky leading off to many threads as per the Knowledge Base?

·
Registered
31,059 Posts
Too much effort IMO, its easier in one single thread - plus whats wrong with the search engine?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.