Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Black smoke effect rear bodywork probably :wink:

G

·
Rattles come as standard as does the 5kg stainless steel mirror fixings.
Off road wheels and tyres are extras as are-

Tow bar.
Awning.
Work light.
Light guards.
Roof rack.
Diff lockers
INcreased height springs.
Lawn mower attatchment
Special edition Audi survival knife.

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
DUO3 NAN said:
Rattles come as standard as does the 5kg stainless steel mirror fixings.
Off road wheels and tyres are extras as are-

Tow bar.
Awning.
Work light.
Light guards.
Roof rack.
Diff lockers
INcreased height springs.
Lawn mower attatchment
Special edition Audi survival knife.
You forgot the mower attachement and dual pupose tyres :p

·
Registered
47 Posts
Reaperman said:
Any of one know what the full spec is....?
Only what the website states,
170ps, 350nm, 140 co2 etc etc.

I went to the dealers to enquire and he used the current audi options list to give me a full spec of the car.

The order book was opened last week, priority given to demo cars at the moment, but 1k deposit still gets you in a line.

FWIW I ended up with a spec price of around 32k, which seems a bit steep for a 170 bhp diesel tin top if I'm honest. It has quattro so at least the 'spirit' of the tt is there. Just don't know why they can't offer the quattro with the 2 litre petrol??

I might say bollox and go with the full fat 3.2, but the performance difference between the 2 and the 3.2 isn't large enough for me and thats the main stumbling block. Would have been nice to have a more powerful diesel, seems a slight cop out from Audi. As though they decided yes we want a diesel in the range but we have to cap the power for some reason!

Neil.

G

·
neil27 said:
Reaperman said:

I went to the dealers to enquire and he used the current audi options list to give me a full spec of the car.

The order book was opened last week, priority given to demo cars at the moment, but 1k deposit still gets you in a line.

FWIW I ended up with a spec price of around 32k, which seems a bit steep for a 170 bhp diesel tin top if I'm honest. It has quattro so at least the 'spirit' of the tt is there. Just don't know why they can't offer the quattro with the 2 litre petrol??

I might say bollox and go with the full fat 3.2, but the performance difference between the 2 and the 3.2 isn't large enough for me and thats the main stumbling block. Would have been nice to have a more powerful diesel, seems a slight cop out from Audi. As though they decided yes we want a diesel in the range but we have to cap the power for some reason!

Neil.
On a serious note, i'd wait for real driving mpg stats to start appearing in the mags, 40mpg is a big argument for.

And Fin, i didnt forget the lawn mower attatchment.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
DUO3 NAN said:
neil27 said:
Reaperman said:

Neil.
On a serious note, i'd wait for real driving mpg stats to start appearing in the mags, 40mpg is a big argument for.

Audi are claining 50-+ mpg..... :eek:

G

·
Reaperman said:
DUO3 NAN said:
neil27 said:
Reaperman said:

Neil.

Audi are claining 50-+ mpg..... :eek:
- the usual 15%. :wink:

·
Registered
47 Posts
I agree Duo,
Claimed and actual can be pretty far apart.

If nearer 40, then it makes the 2 litre petrol more favourable to be honest.

Neil.

G

·
neil27 said:
I agree Duo,
Claimed and actual can be pretty far apart.

If nearer 40, then it makes the 2 litre petrol more favourable to be honest.

Neil.
Its more likely to be about the 40-45 mpg in real driving terms.
All car companies are the same Neil, inflated mpg returns are nothing new.

Except Citroen, they tend to play theirs down for some unknown reason.

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
DUO3 NAN said:
Dont be so ridiculous.
Its a chimney on the TT.

No doubt someone at milltek is designing a TTd Chimney as we speak.
Anyone want a multi buy? I'll speak to my mate @ Pipewerx :p

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
DUO3 NAN said:
FinFerNan said:
DUO3 NAN said:
Dont be so ridiculous.
Its a chimney on the TT.

See if he does anything in brick?
Or slate.
Great idea Nan! a well placed bit of masonry would help to balance the heavy nose :roll:

G

·
FinFerNan said:
DUO3 NAN said:
FinFerNan said:
DUO3 NAN said:
Dont be so ridiculous.
Its a chimney on the TT.

Or slate.
Great idea Nan! a well placed bit of masonry would help to balance the heavy nose :roll:
Wont stay on long though. :lol:

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
DUO3 NAN said:
FinFerNan said:
DUO3 NAN said:
FinFerNan said:
DUO3 NAN said:
Dont be so ridiculous.
Its a chimney on the TT.

Or slate.
Wont stay on long though. :lol:
Structural cracks - my kind of thing :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.