Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a thought in these times of a credit crunch and after the tax hike of 3p at the pumps to make a few extra sheckles to buy mods got me thinking. Every time I get in, in the evening and have a quick look on the TT forum on my iPhone my missus asks what am I looking at. She doesn't think I'm Ashley Cole but I will normally be reading an article intently or having a little chuckle at one of the posts. She says i love reading the forum and my TT more than her. Well it got me thinking just how many TT forum widows are there out there? Thats when i thought i would see what the interest would be in, wait for it........ A TT dirty talk phone line!! I could get the wife to answer the phone in her dulsit, sexy whisper saying something along the following lines:

'Slide your dirty 3" blueflame downpipe into my tight little vagcom. Let me polish your shiney supersprint double tips, rub your autosol over the lips of my 4" Remus rear silencer, tie me up with your awsome tie bars. Let me wrap my fingers around your huge forge big knob, while it hovers above my osir illuminted ring piece. Clamp your big red silicon hose into my diverter valve, show me your carbon fibre cluster. Give me full boost and cover me in haldex blue!'

What's your thoughts, it's got to be a money spinner!?!?!

:lol:

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
I dont know, but I hope you two live near me and my Mrs :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
6,137 Posts
CamV6 said:
I dont know, but I hope you two live near me and my Mrs :wink: :lol:
You gonna have a party Cam?

Chuck the old keys in the centre of the table :wink:

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: brilliant love it :) Nic has said the same to me in the past about the amount of time I spend on here, she joined up last Thursday and we had our first forum domestic on Friday :lol: :lol: :lol:

Charlie

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.