Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks, I really like the forum but I was considering starting my own forum specifically for Irish TT drivers as there doesn't seem to be anything out there for us. I am designing the site at the minute and am looking for some images to use in the banner. I was wondering if anyone has any pics of their TT that they wouldn't mind me using as a banner image for the forum. I know this is slightly Off Topic but I reckoned it would be read most under this section.

Thanks,
Mick

·
Registered
9 Posts
mickotoole said:
Hey folks, I really like the forum but I was considering starting my own forum specifically for Irish TT drivers as there doesn't seem to be anything out there for us. I am designing the site at the minute and am looking for some images to use in the banner. I was wondering if anyone has any pics of their TT that they wouldn't mind me using as a banner image for the forum. I know this is slightly Off Topic but I reckoned it would be read most under this section.

Thanks,
Mick
As a new TT owner in Ireland I'm well in favour of this!

·
Registered
333 Posts
you can use my pic as well, although there are alot better looking TT's than mine!!! :lol:

·
Registered
11,940 Posts
Feel free to use any pictures of my old car search under candy tt and that will give you loads of images...glad to be of help

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Alright folks, cheers for all the offers but I got impatient and picked up an image from t'internet. I've got it all finished now and have registered the domain www.irishtt.com all I have to do is wait for that to be processed and I'm good to go. If you want to see the live site you can check it out here. By the way I'm not trying to fish users from here more so just have a database of info that is related to Irish TT owners. Cheers.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
One last thing, as you can probably see I did copy the format of this forum. If anyone wants to PM me any suggestions or even just post them here I'd appreciate it.

·
Registered
498 Posts
mickotoole said:
One last thing, as you can probably see I did copy the format of this forum. If anyone wants to PM me any suggestions or even just post them here I'd appreciate it.
Well done that man!! [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] , Mick does this mean more North-South cross border relations? :wink:

·
Registered
196 Posts
StevieMac said:
mickotoole said:
Well done that man!! [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] , Mick does this mean more North-South cross border relations? :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cheers Stevie, hopefully we can get a run where we're racing for the border with the peelers chasing us. I'll meet you heading north when I'm on the way south :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.