Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Administrator
2001 Amulet Red 225 coupe.Owned from new as well as a Nurburg VXR & an XR3, all from new.
95,341 Posts
TTnutta said:
Hi all my first post, just collected my first brand new TT :p 1.8 TFSI Sport so nowt special :roll: here are a few pics.
Hi TTnutta, Welcome to the TTF..
Just because its a Mk2 doesn't mean its not Special. :lol: :lol: :wink: Just kidding looks very nice.. 8)
Hoggy. :D

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hoggy said:
TTnutta said:
Hi all my first post, just collected my first brand new TT :p 1.8 TFSI Sport so nowt special :roll: here are a few pics.
Hi TTnutta, Welcome to the TTF..
Just because its a Mk2 doesn't mean its not Special. :lol: :lol: :wink: Just kidding looks very nice.. 8)
Hoggy. :D
Thanks Hoggy! :lol:

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
Welcome TTnutta to an ever growing 1.8TFSI Club!!! She looks lovely in white too! :D :p

P.S. Don't forget to join the TTOC!!

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
TTnutta said:
35mphspeedlimit said:
Welcome TTnutta to an ever growing 1.8TFSI Club!!! She looks lovely in white too! :D :p

P.S. Don't forget to join the TTOC!!
Hi thanks! Does it cost to join TTOC?
Yeah but not expensive and well worth it - viewtopic.php?f=1&t=199742

Welcome to the world of the TT - car looks great 8) .

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Lovely looking car mate. Also new to this forum. :p

Mini is also a fantastic car. The wife has a Black convertible diesel. Brilliant car. Great build quality and brilliant to drive loads of torque from the 2ltr 110bhp engine . £20 a year to tax. 500 miles on 40 ltrs. Love driving it. :p

·
Registered
196 Posts
"Mini is also a fantastic car. The wife has a Black convertible diesel. Brilliant car. Great build quality and brilliant to drive loads of torque from the 2ltr 110bhp engine . £20 a year to tax. 500 miles on 40 ltrs. Love driving it."

You would get better MPG on a TT tdi.... £20 road tax does sound good tho!

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Welcome to the forum TTnutta great looking motor, still got a soft spot for white 8)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts