Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got some new wheels (Artec/RH Turbo P 8,5x18,10x18) and thought of painting the centres.
My car is silver with black roof qs style, I know the rims will look good if I paint the centres in black but thought of doing something more interesting. I tried to find pictures of a TT with red wheels but couldn't find any. If anyone has a picture of a silver TT with red wheels would be great, or any other interesting color?

Attachments

·
Administrator
2001 Amulet Red 225 coupe.Owned from new as well as a Nurburg VXR & an XR3, all from new.
95,342 Posts
Hi, Red wheels ??? not even for me. :lol: :lol: :wink:
But it's your TT & if you like it, no one else matters.
Hoggy. :D

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm thinking of a dark red color like in these wheels below. I'm not certain about the red color either but I think it could look great. Some pictures would help my decision, or I'm just gonna have to take my chances :p

Attachments

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
After sleeping on the decision I won't be painting my wheels in red. Color will be matt or satin black.

·
Administrator
2001 Amulet Red 225 coupe.Owned from new as well as a Nurburg VXR & an XR3, all from new.
95,342 Posts
kettle said:

think they look good
Hi, Now, they do look nice with the chrome rims, but of course depends on TT colour & wheel style.
Hoggy. :D

1 - 20 of 35 Posts