Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
rcmorgan said:
Calling all RS S tronic owners.....What mpg are you getting when cruising in 7th at around 75mph???
Nowehere near TDI MPG :p

Most likely high 30's

·
Registered
148 Posts
In melbourne, Australia at 75mph i'd be locked up.

we are 100kph (62mph) speed limited, with a 3kmh (1.86mph) tolerance, anything over is 3 points
(we only have 12 per 3 years) and about a 400 odd AUD (200GBP) fine.

over 35kmh (21mph) means your car is taken off you for 2 weeks and impounded, you pay storage fees and court costs and risk a dangerous driving charge with a 6 month loss of licence, second time you get caught its taken away for 3 months

and the third time it is taken from you and sold or crushed.

(and it seems our police have no real police work to do but be on the roads, everywhere, all the time, hiding behind trees and bushes and signs, and down the bottom of hills to catch people)

cheers
Dave
bdzy88

·
Premium Member
6,342 Posts
Shit Dave! I thought they were anal over here in Blighty, but nowhere near as bad as in Mad Max country.....
[smiley=policeman.gif] .... [smiley=rifle.gif] .... :D

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
For my 30 miles commute, with 25 miles on the motorway, I usually get about 28 mpg (10 km/l). My personal best was 35 mpg (12.5 km/l) but that was the dullest ride ever and not why you want to have a TTRS :)

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Easy high 30's at 75 mph.
just over 30 mpg on my last 2500 km round trip to the UK,including hours of standing in traffic and a fully loaded down car.
Back for a shorter trip to the UK today,expecting low 30's again at the speeds I drive and traffic.
Filling the boot with wine doesn't help.
Car is stage 2 +

1 - 10 of 10 Posts