Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a series 1 TT roadster 225hp. I have had it remapped to 254hp any idea what 0-62 figure would come out at? Haven't tried it down local public road as no road suitable. :)

·
Registered
7,709 Posts
Hello and welcome to the Forum.

No idea what the 0-60 would be.. we do some trips to a drag strip a couple of times a year, which gives you 0-100, 0-60 and 1/4mile times. may be worth looking into that for a definative answer. it's santapod where we all go.

Hope the no response hasn't put you off the forum. usually we are all very friendly and lots of welocme posts !!!

ENJOY THE TT hope to see you back on here soon :p

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for the information. I don't live too far from Santa Pod so will try an go with yo guys next time.

I am looking for a passenger side rear lens for my TT as one on the car is cracked. Didn't want to buy bank new is there a breaker who is worth contacting?

Finally the hose from the intercooler on the left as you look in the engine bay is popping off I have ordered a new one are they easy to fit yourself?

How do I get a picture of my car on the site?

Gary

·
Registered
31,647 Posts
Guzzle said:
Finally the hose from the intercooler on the left as you look in the engine bay is popping off I have ordered a new one are they easy to fit yourself?
It's the increased PSI from the remap that will be causing this just get a better jubilee clip and tighten it up :wink:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.