Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13,492 Posts
Hi Cornish pasty pirate. Welcome to the number one centre of TT mk1 banter in the nation. What makes you want a qs im curious? :) Its just an over priced under developed end of line selling strategy mule for audi. Nothing special about it at all. You would be beter off spending your hard earned on a normal 225 and getting it remapped. Just take the rear seat out of the 225 and voila.
Im only kidding, just that blatant bigging up of the qs is not a popular exercise on this forum. I love mine and have spent a small fortune making it very special. Its an excellent base for tuning. Cant say no more than that, or the sh.t will hit the fan.

Damien.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
TTsport: Hi mate, thanks for the late welcome but i am pretty happy with my 225 thanks :wink: :lol:

Cornish pirate: take a look at this thread viewtopic.php?f=2&t=291803&p=2367428&hilit=common+problems#p2367428 , 2nd post hits nail on head :eek: :lol: honestly though they are good cars and as you say look stunning with strong performance as standard :)

·
Registered
83,930 Posts
Rust on the inner wings is a problem on the qS I have seen it on at least 8 of them Inc mine had mine sorted but don't think Audi will cover it under warranty according to Audi the inner wings are not part of the body so not covered :evil:

·
Registered
13,492 Posts
Jay-225 said:
TTsport: Hi mate, thanks for the late welcome but i am pretty happy with my 225 thanks :wink: :lol:

Cornish pirate: take a look at this thread viewtopic.php?f=2&t=291803&p=2367428&hilit=common+problems#p2367428 , 2nd post hits nail on head :eek: :lol: honestly though they are good cars and as you say look stunning with strong performance as standard :)
:lol: Sorry Jay....im dangerous when jetlagged.... :p ha ha....Sorry for the hardcore mistake.... :oops:

Damien.

·
Registered
83,930 Posts
TTSPORT666 said:
Its those harsh northern winters Andy... :)

Damien.
2 of the qS TT that hadvrust on them were bigsyds TTs :eek:

·
Registered
10,704 Posts
TTSPORT666 said:
Hi Cornish pasty pirate. Welcome to the number one centre of TT mk1 banter in the nation. What makes you want a qs im curious? :) Its just an over priced under developed end of line selling strategy mule for audi. Nothing special about it at all. You would be beter off spending your hard earned on a normal 225 and getting it remapped. Just take the rear seat out of the 225 and voila.
Im only kidding, just that blatant bigging up of the qs is not a popular exercise on this forum. I love mine and have spent a small fortune making it very special. Its an excellent base for tuning. Cant say no more than that, or the sh.t will hit the fan.

Damien.
Love that answer Damien :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts