Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello lads and ladies,

Days are moving on and we are getting ever closer to our Alpine Tour!

So, here is the launch of the TTOC Alpine Tour corporate identity and Alpine Tour badge. (hope you like it?)

CAN EVERYONE WHO WANTS THE CAR VINYL GRAPHICS PLEASE PM ME ASAP

PM'S MUST BE RECEIVED ON OR BEFORE 10TH APRIL

COST FOR GRAPHICS PER CAR- WHICH INCLUDES TWO DOORS, REAR BUMPER AND BONNET - £20 (COST PRICE)

ESTIMATED POSTAGE £2.50

PLEASE CONFIRM IF YOU WOULD LIKE A TOUR T-SHIRT
WITH THE NUMBER YOU WOULD LIKE AND YOUR SIZE.
PM'S MUST BE RECEIVED ON OR BEFORE 10TH APRIL

ONCE I HAVE ALL NAMES AND SIZES I CAN GET A PRICE

CONFIRMED so far - UPDATED 17.04.08

04DTT - 1 set car graphics - 2 large tour T-shirts - £48
AndyG - 2 sets car graphics - 2 XL tour T-shirts - £70.50 - PAID
Petesy - 1 set car graphics - 1 XL tour T-shirt - £36 - PAID
StevieMac - 1 set car graphics - 1 large tour T-shirt - £36 - PAID
Phodge - 1 set car graphics - 2 XXXL tour T-shirts - £48 - PAID
V6 SRS -1 set car graphics - 2 XL tour T-shirts - £48 - PAID
TThriller - 1 set car graphics - 3 large tour T-shirts - £61.50 - PAID
RockinRobin - 1 set car graphics - 1 large tour T-Shirt - £36 - PAID
blackers - 1 set car graphics - 1 small & 1 large tour T-Shirts - £48 - PAID
VicTT - 1 set car graphics - 1 large tour T-Shirt - £36 - PAID
KevtoTTY - 1 set car graphics - 1 small & 1 large tour T-Shirts - £48 - PAID

If anyone needs my address to send a cheque you can contact me via email, text, PM or give me a call.

Just to ensure everyone has the correct size of T-shirt, nothing worse than the T-shirt being to large! Here is a size indication in cm's

The Alpine Tour identity and classic tour badge is exclusive to the TTOC and also features the existing TTOC logo.

The initial idea was just to recreate the classic Alpine Tour badge that has been applied to cars throughout Alpine Touring history. The Alpine badge worked, but we felt that we also needed our own identity created specifically for the tour.

The vinyl designs can be applied with ease to all cars taking part in the tour.

The vinyl designs are by no means compulsory, it is your own decision to apply graphics to your car. The vinyl will have no effect on paintwork for the duration of the tour. If left for a longer period, say 1 year or more, then discolouration may result.

Regarding sizes of the vinyl designs for the front, back and both doors, one size fits all.

We have also designed, an exclusive branded tour T-shirt. (white only)

We require two things ASAP because time is running on:-
1. Confirmation that you will, or won’t, require vehicle graphics .
2. Your preferred size for tour t-shirt. (You can have as many as you wish!) Name, quantity and size, all information to be email/PM’d to StevieMac.

Regards

Steve

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Time is running out :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

If your wish to have Alpine Tour event graphics and T-shirt, PM me ASAP

Steviemac

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
PM Sent

Well done Steve sorting out an excellent set of graphics.

I do hope everyone on the tour will want to a set, they will give us a real sense of cohesive identity on the roads.

Those of you who know me will know that my car was well stickered up for the SpeedBall 2006, there is absolutely no sign that they were ever there when I had removed them. Two SB stickers were left on for a year with out marking or any signs of fading. Hence me no having any hangups about the Viper stripes my car now sports.

Dave

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
TThriller said:
PM Sent

Well done Steve sorting out an excellent set of graphics.

I do hope everyone on the tour will want to a set, they will give us a real sense of cohesive identity on the roads.

Those of you who know me will know that my car was well stickered up for the SpeedBall 2006, there is absolutely no sign that they were ever there when I had removed them. Two SB stickers were left on for a year with out marking or any signs of fading. Hence me no having any hangups about the Viper stripes my car now sports.

Dave
Cheers Dave , the car graphics will certainly add a little extra to our Alpine Tour.

CAN I REMIND EVERYONE THAT THE CUT OFF

FOR TOUR CAR GRAPHICS AND T-SHIRTS

IS THURSDAY 10TH APRIL.

If you don't have you order PM'd to me before this date, your out of luck!
:cry:

Sorry

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
phodge said:
Petesy said:
is that the 10th April Steve?
10th April 2008?
10:04:08?
next thursday?
everyone needs to let you know by then?
:lol: :p
Sorry, when's that again...??

:wink:
So I still have a couple of days to pull my finger out and measure up for what size T shirt the Mrs needs :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
KevtoTTy said:
phodge said:
Petesy said:
is that the 10th April Steve?
10th April 2008?
10:04:08?
next thursday?
everyone needs to let you know by then?
:lol: :p
Sorry, when's that again...??

:wink:
So I still have a couple of days to pull my finger out and measure up for what size T shirt the Mrs needs :lol: :lol:
Yes! guys and girls you all have until next Thursday :eek: :eek: :eek:
Next Friday will be too late.....

:roll:

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
KevtoTTy said:
Fantastic Kev, that's 11 cars confirmed all with Alpine Tour vinyl graphics!

:p

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
StevieMac said:
KevtoTTy said:
Fantastic Kev, that's 11 cars confirmed all with Alpine Tour vinyl graphics!

Right everyone, todays the last day for tour car graphics and tour t-shirts!

Any stragglers? :lol: :roll:
I hope everyone has their T-Shirt measurements right?

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Steve has emailed me to say that EVERYONE on the Alpline TTour has signed up for the vehicle graphics and tour T-shirt.

Excellent!

A very big thank you to Steve for his grand efforts to give us all a brilliant cohesive identity on the tour.

Dave

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
TThriller said:
Steve has emailed me to say that EVERYONE on the Alpline TTour has signed up for the vehicle graphics and tour T-shirt.

Excellent!

A very big thank you to Steve for his grand efforts to give us all a brilliant cohesive identity on the tour.

Dave
Ditto

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
AndG said:
KevtoTTy said:
Dave
Propper Job :lol:
Cheers guys! :oops:

Everything is moving very quickly here!

My mate Ian (Visual Edge - signage company) has JUST sent me a text, he has received my artwork which all seems to be fine. He hopes to have the first set of car graphics finished on Wednesday, so I will be getting them by the end of the week. Will post pics of application to my car.

PAYMENT DETAILS AND FINAL COST WILL BE POSTED/EMAIL TOMORROW

Thanks again guys :p

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
TOUR CAR GRAPHICS AND TOUR T-SHIRTS â€" UPDATE - WEDNESDAY 16th APRIL

Just to keep everyone up-to-date.

I NOW have a final price for the Tour T-shirts and vehicle graphics

VEHICLE GRAPHICS
Cost for 1 set of car graphics + postage £22.50
Cost for 2 sets of car graphics + postage £45

TOUR T-SHIRT
Cost for 1 tour T-shirt + postage £13.50
Cost for 2 tour T-shirts + postage £25.50
Cost for 3 tour T-shirts + postage £39.00

YOU CAN ALSO CHECK OUT WHAT EVERYONE HAS TO PAY AT THE START OF THIS THREAD

I have paid for the car graphics and T-shirts up front, to help speed up the process!

So, if everyone can dip into their ‘Alpine Tour Fund’ and either forward a cheque (made payable to me), or use paypal via my email address.
You should receive an email from me with your final cost and my address details, over the next day or two.

Once I have received payment, I will then post the car graphics and tour T-shirts to all individual tour members as soon as then arrive in my door, which should be 1 week tomorrow.

Time is tight enough, so a quick response from everyone is highly recommended, so that you don’t end up disappointed!

I WILL NOT be bringing any car graphics or tour T-shirts with we, so this is your ONLY opportunity to get them (delivered to your door) this will also give you enough time to easily apply the vinyl graphics (correctly) to your cars pre tour.

I hope to post and information and photographs onto the forum that will demonstrate the application and position of the graphics (just to a Mrk 1 TT off course).

StevieMac

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 108 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.