Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

Don't know if this would be of interest to anyone on here but basically I have a TTRS with the Silver silk Nappa leather..

I was interested to see if anyone may be interested to swap black TTRS seats and door cards for mine as really I would prefer the black..

Even better would be someone with optional buckets (I know that may seem strange but I know some people dont get along with them) Obviously in this instance I would be prepared to pay for the swap..

My seats are in perfect condition.. See pics..

Let me know

Thanks

Jonny

·
Registered
542 Posts
996cab said:
his seats are not bucket seats...just the std item and a re-trim is his best option though the cost may come as a shock...IF YOU WANT IT DONE PROPERLY else any cowboy can do it so long as you do not mind the car looking a tad 'cheap'.
this is jonnyc we are talking about here lads, im sure eventually he will be ditching the OEM seats like he has done on all his other projects, and will be going for some lightweight recaro ones.

·
Registered
11,940 Posts
Jonny can I suggest autointeriorstyling in Bradford as I have seen his work and it is very good indeed or I could do you a good deal on some Sportster CS's in black

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sTTranger said:
Whats wrong with them :?

Im in absolute love with the rs bucket seats, they are fantatsic. Have you thought about having them recovered??
I don't want to pay to have them recovered when there is nothig wrong with these seats apart from there not really to my taste.. Which is why I thought I would post up a swap as an option..

I know how much it would cost to have them recovered, it just seems a bit of a waste really though as I'm sure there will be someone out there that would prefer silver leather over the black..

I have had quite a few PM's.. Thanks, but I would only do it based on having black electric RS buckets to swap to..

·
Registered
279 Posts
jonnyc said:
I have had quite a few PM's.. Thanks, but I would only do it based on having black electric RS buckets to swap to..
You have two hopes there then, one of them being Bob... The RS buckets in the TT cannot be specified with electric adjustment if I recall correctly.

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My bad.. I meant they had to be seats from an RS and not just normal TT seats.. Oops! :oops:

·
Registered
279 Posts
jonnyc said:
My bad.. I meant they had to be seats from an RS and not just normal TT seats.. Oops! :oops:
Off topic..... I believe you were going down to Revo the day after I was there last month Kev and Carl were saying? How did that work out for you? I couldnt get any runs done due to heavy snow! Did they make a start on building a file for yours yet?

·
Registered
3,631 Posts
i understand what your saying, they provided a special TT emroidery in the trim if you opted ofr buckets on the TTRS. I luv it, im quite shocked more people didnt go for that option, really sets the interior apart in my opinion :D

·
Registered
31,059 Posts
sTTranger said:
i understand what your saying, they provided a special TT emroidery in the trim if you opted ofr buckets on the TTRS. I luv it, im quite shocked more people didnt go for that option, really sets the interior apart in my opinion :D
I went for buckets on the qS - never again.

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
sTTranger said:
there not the samd :lol: , there much more comfortable the pole positions :? in a different league :p
Depends what shape you are..

·
Registered
542 Posts
jonnyc said:
sTTranger said:
there not the samd :lol: , there much more comfortable the pole positions :? in a different league :p
Depends what shape you are..
lol you sttranger, there might be a bank holiday run coming up down lakeside, should have a few tasty cars down there you should come along say hello and show off the RS :wink:

·
Registered
542 Posts
sTTranger said:
defo, let me know when and ill be there :D , the car is almost run in, i waxed the rims today and used meguired quick detailer and shes sittin pretty on me driveway :p
Cool will do, hopefully it wont rain that weekend, although it wouldnt make much difference to your quattro beast.

I need to wash mine, shes filthy :twisted:

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Back on topic..

Bump for this one? Anyone.. :?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.