Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 248 Posts

·
Premium Member
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After nearly a year of planning with Audi UK and Halesowen Audi (thanks Grant and John)
The new TT Shop demo car has arrived. Hidden amongst the R8's on the day of arrival (March 2010).........................

This is a taster picture, there will be lots more to follow.
7 full days planned next week for upgrades and mods, watch this space :wink:

·
Registered
10,044 Posts
Colour looks great 8)

One thought tho, I was speaking to Dave about your RS last year when you were ordering it, and he was saying you were having a lot of exclusive interior options. I thought that was a bit odd, as I'd assume you'd just be taking a lot of the interior out to customise it so the exclusive bits would be wasted. I assume you have other idea tho :)

Look forward to seeing it next month at the open day!

·
Premium Member
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nem said:
Colour looks great 8)

One thought tho, I was speaking to Dave about your RS last year when you were ordering it, and he was saying you were having a lot of exclusive interior options. I thought that was a bit odd, as I'd assume you'd just be taking a lot of the interior out to customise it so the exclusive bits would be wasted. I assume you have other idea tho :)

Look forward to seeing it next month at the open day!
Nem - we worked with Juergen and Sibelle at Audi Exclusive (quattro GmbH) on interior options to complement the exterior colour, and decided between us that our in house interior customisation program would be able to closer match the ridiculous shade of the exterior!  It goes without saying the interior options list was well ticked anyway!
We are pushing hard to get it ready for the open day. Good to see you then

Justin

·
Premium Member
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Currently over 40 parts have been removed from the interior alone, ready for customising in one way or another. When some of these are back late next week, we'll post the progress up. It has been a strange experience gutting a brand new car, although pleasurable as everything is new!

Mark - I am sure our good friends at absoluTTe will come over before the public launch at our May open day, to capture some early content (open invite chaps, as always! :D )

Justin

·
Registered
84,386 Posts
Should be worth waiting for :p

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
Hi Justin & Dave,
So this is the beast that you mentioned to me that you would have for the open day. I am sure that it will be the centre of everyones interest.
I will certainly write up a nice feature of the day with a few pics for the mag as I think many folks will be interested in seeing inside the TT shop as well as the beast and all the TT girls and guys that where there. 8)

·
Registered
10,044 Posts
thettshop said:
Nem - we worked with Juergen and Sibelle at Audi Exclusive (quattro GmbH) on interior options to complement the exterior colour, and decided between us that our in house interior customisation program would be able to closer match the ridiculous shade of the exterior!  It goes without saying the interior options list was well ticked anyway!
We are pushing hard to get it ready for the open day. Good to see you then

Justin
Fantastic, looking forward to it!

That reminds me actually, I need to speak to Sibelle about something she was organising for the club. :)

Nick

·
Registered
31,059 Posts
I have to say thats a brave colour.

i'd like a full before and after shot tho :p

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Race you to 600hp :lol:

Sounds like you have some interesting plans :D

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Looks like Porsche Green to me -- it will be a stand out colour for sure.

JIM

1 - 20 of 248 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.