Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When will insurance companies have the TTS on there lists? At moment im unable to get a quote on a TTS as its not currently on any of their databases! Im looking at 3/4k+
 
G

·
D FACE said:
When will insurance companies have the TTS on there lists? At moment im unable to get a quote on a TTS as its not currently on any of their databases! Im looking at 3/4k+
£3K - £4K :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Is that for a lifetime?

Not being funny but wouldn't pay it.

Not unless money was no object, or I had won the lottery or a footballer.
Sadly none of them apply for me.

Do you mind me asking how old you are??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,237 Posts
I think More Than have the TTS (coupe and roadster) on their list. I've just tried it for a quote but I can't get through to the end of the process ATM. Maybe worth a quick look idc.

A repeat comment but you are expecting to pay £3k - £4k for insurance??? :eek: FourkinL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
180 Posts
3 - 4 K . . :eek:

do you get shares in the company too :roll:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
229 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Redcar_TT said:
D FACE said:
When will insurance companies have the TTS on there lists? At moment im unable to get a quote on a TTS as its not currently on any of their databases! Im looking at 3/4k+
£3K - £4K :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Is that for a lifetime?

Not being funny but wouldn't pay it.

Not unless money was no object, or I had won the lottery or a footballer.
Sadly none of them apply for me.

Do you mind me asking how old you are??
25 years young. Audi Insurance want £15k+
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
VicTT said:
I think More Than have the TTS (coupe and roadster) on their list. I've just tried it for a quote but I can't get through to the end of the process ATM. Maybe worth a quick look idc.

A repeat comment but you are expecting to pay £3k - £4k for insurance??? :eek: FourkinL
im expecting pay 3k min
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
229 Posts
I had to pay £360 fully comp last year for my 2.0 TTC.. Expect to pay around £450 for the TTS in June..

:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
506 Posts
Jesus why would anyone pay £3-4k for insurance? Wait a few more years if quotes is too much before getting a sports car.

My insurance when I was rolling in the M3 was £800, followed by the 996 Turbo at £1k and now the TT is £400. I'm 30yr old with 7 yrs NCB with 3 points. Was recently quoted for a 996 GT2 for £900 so for a TT, that's just way too much.
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top