Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HEY GUYS

i am living in turkey and i think i have the fastest tt in here my performance figures are like thİS:

0-60 with 2 people 4.7s
100-200 with 2 people 12.3s
50-150 with 2 people 7.4s
0-60 with 2 people 2.4s

what do you think about the noise it makes? also the performance?

my cars specs: evotech stage 3 ecu,full custom downpipe,y-pipe soon catback,bigger turbo,custom air filter

-- the exhaust sound
flyby
--- 100-200 sprint
---- 0-100 launch control

what in HD

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
burakusta said:
oh yes a lot of plans actually i want a rs fornt bumper with grille,rs spoiler,custum air filter,catback and a bigger turbo
So not much then :lol: Sounds like a good set-up you are planning. Do you know what manufactures for the parts your going for yet? Doing any suspension or handling in general work?

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
Your TTS sounds wonderful my friend 8)
You must have spent a lot of money on it so far.
Well done :)

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Very nice - great sound and performance [smiley=cheers.gif]

·
Registered
770 Posts
What kind of turbo are you using..? Do you have any problems with the S-Tronic box, or has it also been tuned...??
Love the sound!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Lookng good, i did 0-60 in 4.1secs but i was alone in the car since than my car has gotten even faster so lets see what she does next time

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Remember that the differense between 0-60 and 0-62 (which is 0-100 km/h) is aprox 0.3 sec :wink:

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
burakusta said:
ross2280 said:
What kind of turbo are you using..? Do you have any problems with the S-Tronic box, or has it also been tuned...??
Love the sound!
i am using the standart turbo had no problems with the gearbox its not tuned thank you
In your spec you write:

my cars specs: evotech stage 3 ecu,full custom downpipe,y-pipe soon catback,bigger turbo,custom air filter
Do you use the original turbo, or a bigger one?

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
burakusta said:
ohh you are right so i did 0-62 right? and you did 0-60 ??
Yes - you did 0-62 and I would guess that Alva8193 did (measured) 0-60.

In USA Audi quotes 0-60 mph in 4.9 sec for an original TTS S-tronic, and in Europe Audi quotes 0-62 mph (0-100 km/h) in 5.2 sec for the same car.

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
burakusta said:
i am using the original turbo i wrote soon :wink:
That makes it rather impressive. It's not bad to take a full 0.5 secs off from 0-100. That is a reduction of 10% - which is not easy when you get down to below 5 secs!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.