Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My TT seems to have turbo lag at the same rpm in second gear often, though not all the time. I wonder what might cause this? It's remapped, maybe that's got something to do with it? :)

I will post more info on what rpm it appears on when I drive home from work later.

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
We definitely need more info on that, the turbo doesn't kick in straightaway as you know so it could be normal? can you give as much detail as possible as it it always tricky to diagnose on the forum unless it is something obvious like a coilpack.

Unfortunately it seems there are quite a lot of things that exhibit similar symptoms.

Charlie

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Charlie said:
We definitely need more info on that, th eturbo doesn't kick in straightaway as you know so it could be normal?
No it's not normal as it happens around 2500 - 3000rpm and I already heard the turbo kick in, then suddenly it dies for a second and starts boosting up again. Can hear it too as my DV makes a pyysj :roll:

..I will get you the info you need when you tell me what to look for :D I'm not that good with turbos.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.