·
Registered
19,838 Posts
Bloody lovely... 8)

If only it made the same noise...

·
Registered
39 Posts
Wouldn't mind a bit of that, they look nice with a capital n....... Now thinking of getting my alloys redone black to go with my black TT....

Anyone got any pic's to see what it could look like and anyone know of anyone decent in the midlands that could do the wheels to a nice quality???? [smiley=book2.gif]

·
Registered
19,838 Posts
Dino said:
Wouldn't mind a bit of that, they look nice with a capital n....... Now thinking of getting my alloys redone black to go with my black TT....

Anyone got any pic's to see what it could look like and anyone know of anyone decent in the midlands that could do the wheels to a nice quality???? [smiley=book2.gif]
Got black alloys on my black TT... 8)

·
Registered
351 Posts
Hi all

Tvr rims look very nice indeed.. Anyone know the dimensions of them beautys?
Pcd,offset etc etc

Cheers Neil

·
Registered
84,371 Posts
Very nice much nicer 8)

·
Registered
6,137 Posts
TTKING said:
Hi all

Pcd,offset etc etc

Cheers Neil
5x114 et35-40

·
Registered
84,371 Posts
rustyintegrale said:
Bloody lovely... 8)

If only it made the same noise...
You can get close with the GTT sport exhaust

·
Registered
39 Posts
rustyintegrale said:
Dino said:

Got black alloys on my black TT... 8)

Nice Rusty....very nice.Definately convinced now Black rims is the way to go :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Best black TT's have black wheels

·
Registered
351 Posts
KentishTT said:
TTKING said:
Hi all

Pcd,offset etc etc

Cheers Neil
5x114 et35-40
what size?? They look like 18s, I need some different wheels for mine as I have a big brake kit to fit and I've been told
that they won't fit under my standard 18s 9arm rstt I may consider a set of these as the do look very nice and totally different. Where would I get the correct adapters from and what size adapers would I need??

Sorry for all the questions
Neil

·
Registered
351 Posts
Does anyone know if the owner is a member on this forum?? i have a few questions!! looks sweet one of the best looking wheels i've seen on the TT

Cheers Neil

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.