Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

I really shouldn't be looking as i have just got rid of my TT but i do miss it allot lol..... but anyway once i move house marry etc... i will be looking at getting one again :)

I have seen these two both look very individual! I wont be getting them but thought i would share :)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Audi-TT-Quatt...mobiles_UK?hash=item2a054aacca#ht_1399wt_1165

I don't think this is Merlin purple though.....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2003-AUDI-TT-...omobiles_UK?hash=item45f2020ed4#ht_510wt_1165

Cheers,

Dave

·
Registered
84,370 Posts
Coupe is nice not to keen on the roadster

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
YELLOW_TT said:
Coupe is nice not to keen on the roadster
Yeah ditto, i was just going to post the coupe but was the roadster so thought why not post it :p

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
that coupe is a really nice colour :)

·
Registered
90 Posts
wul said:
Ditto.........and frankly, the roadster colour makes me feel nauseous. Just my view - there will be those who love it.

·
Registered
84,370 Posts
Technophobe said:
wul said:
Ditto.........and frankly, the roadster colour makes me feel nauseous. Just my view - there will be those who love it.
I I I I am saying nothing on the subject of TT colours :wink:

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
phodge said:
The coupe is Berry I think, rather than Merlin.
Correct hun, i saw this about a week ago, i just wanted to mail them to tell them they had the wrong colour haha

But stunning all the same :mrgreen:

Shell

·
Registered
7,709 Posts
Dotti said:
I prefer the roadster! :)
probably gonna get slated for this but..........................

not only are you female but your in Essex... would we expect anything less?? :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: sorry in advance :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.