Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
which tyres in your opions are best..

255 40 18 Y Pirelli Pzero Rosso or 255 40 18 Y Bridgestone Potenza RE050A or 255 40 18 Y Michelin Pilot Sport 2 ?

which are best for wear, grip and road noise ?

thanks

·
Registered
6,225 Posts
Try here:

www.camskill.co.uk

I picked up the Falken FK-452's. Will post back with comments once they're on, but they have some very good reviews for a mid-range tyre.

Eagle F1 GSD3's are probably the best out there IMO, and also well priced on the above site.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
I have GSD3's and love them, although I went out with Gizmo today in his Big Turbo load muther, he has Toyo's are they where very good round the roudabouts, he can drive and the car stuck like glue!

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
conlechi said:
Stub said:
I went out with Gizmo today in his Big Turbo load muther
Big Turbo then Stu ? :roll: :wink:

Mark
No Mark I am happy with mine at the mo, the BT suits Sams driving ...mental car mental driver lol,

Mine is running sweet, I will be going out doing some logs later as I will be testing using millers octane stuff before and after maybe our map may like it?

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Hi,

Goodyear eagle f1's gsd3's. And looks the dogs dangly bits too... [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Cheers
Bobski

·
Registered
19,838 Posts

·
Registered
19,838 Posts
G12MO X said:
Nice on Stu for the logging today 8)
Did he shit himself then? :lol:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.