Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. Just a question about tyres. I own a 3.2 roadster which I bought last week. They don't have a spare wheel because there is no room. Not ideal if I get a puncture. How do you other tt owner cope with this problem?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Just drive and don't worry. I don't have a spare wheel either because it saves weight. It is very unlikely to get a puncture and if it happens just pull over, call a friend and go home get your spare wheel.

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
If your worried you could always use something like Ultraseal or look at seeing if you can get a set of run flats to fit your wheels.
I have run a smart for about 8 years and that has has no spare never had an issue :) famous last words I know :D

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
As the guys said,a tin of tyre repair,think of the weight savings :wink:

·
Registered
521 Posts
Just get a can of tyre repair, but do not go for the run flats, cost a arm and a leg, also destroys the ride quality.

·
Registered
83,929 Posts
Ajackrussell said:
Thanks all a can of tyre repair it is
The 3.2 should come with a can of tyre repair and a 12 volt compressor in the boot as part of the OEM kit

·
Registered
108 Posts
Compressor plus goo should be in the boot along with jack wheel key etc.,cars eight years old and stiil never used repair kit still in wraper, touch wood? :eek:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts